Tata Vista Tech Launched

Thread Starter #1
Tata Vista Tech launched :

Tata Motors have just launched a new variant in the Tata family. The Tata Vista VX Tech comes loaded with a 6.5-inch touch screen infotainment system capable of both Audio and Video playback. The infotainment system also comes preloaded with GPS navigation and Bluetooth integration.

Link to the source:
Tata Vista Tech launched at Rs 5.01 lakh| ZigWheels.com

This Vista Tech VX is not having Electronic ORVM adjustment and the Electronic A/C controller, which is available in Current Vista VX(Sedan Class)

Is now all Vistas come with driver side instrument cluster or is this the special edition..?? [:)]
If certain things are omitted how is the pricing felt to all of you..??

I dont think the Vista Tech is going to acheive much-maybe i'm wrong but the website seems to suggest that the 'tech' changes are only in the top end model and the prev LS and LX variants will remain as such. Public may seem this as a minor repositioning of the top end D90 which is now D75 minus some goodies!
Hope the Vista Bolt/ Just Bolt does have a lightning effect on sales! Cant wait to see the Jump SUV and the Bolt and ?Bolt CS

TATA VISTA TECH VX is not VFM pack TATA making fools every one in the form of VISTA TECH see how vista tech VX ABS is priced at 6.19lacks Ex-showroom mumbai.

main feature's list in Vista Tech VX

-all door PW's
-power steering
-manual control AC
-body color door hands with chrome and body color ORVM's manual adjust [surprise]
-key less entry
-touch screen music system(Sat navigation) with steering mout controls.
-Driver information system.
-ABS with EBD.
-front fog lamps.
-lumber support fixed.

comming to 2013 Vista VX ABS is priced at 5.98lacks ex-showroom mumbai

features list:
-All door power windows with one touch funtion.
-Electrically controled ORVM's with body color.
-integrated Music system with steering mout controls.
-adjustable lumped support.
-rear wash wiper with Defog.
-60:40 split rear seats.
-hight adjustable driver seat.
-ABS with EBD.
-key less entry.
-storage trays under front seats.
-body color door handles with chrome.

So over all 2013 vista vx abs is munch more better equipped features list campared to vista Tech VX ABS so by just adding D90's dashboard and music system not great deal they varnished most of the features and increased price thats really bad move [anger]
tdcarlover:

I dont think the Vista Tech is going to acheive much-maybe i'm wrong but the website seems to suggest that the 'tech' changes are only in the top end model and the prev LS and LX variants will remain as such
No buddy even vista tech ls and lx also comes with manza style dashboard.

yes and they priced it higher [frustration]. even the outgoing variant Vista D90 VX ABS price is 6.20Lacks Ex-Showroom only D90 VX have much more features list then Vista tech VX, they stripped down lots more features but they just reduced only 1000rs only campared D90 price

I think we should get used to this trend. Cars are going to be pricier in future. Its called economics. Our economy is a **** now. VFM/bargain/Steal only happens in a healthy economy.

Top Bottom