Free 3 year 24x7 Road side Assistance Program by Chevrolet India: General Motors India
has launched a complimentary Roadside Assistance Program for all customers that have or will acquire a Chevrolet vehicle this year. The program lasts for three years and provides free support anywhere across India, expect for the Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
“Customer is the most important facet of our business. With the launch of the Chevrolet 24×7 Roadside Assistance Program, we are taking the ownership experience a step higher by ensuring complete peace of mind, comfort & convenience for our customers”, said Rajesh Singh, vice president of sales, GM India. “The initiative includes special care & conveniences for our customers in the unfortunate event of vehicle immobilization such as free taxi provision and towing facility anywhere in India”.
Broadly, Chevrolet Roadside Assistance covers:
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Road traffic accident where the vehicle is immobilized
- Human error
- Battery problems: Dead battery
- Fuel problems - Out of fuel, contaminated fuel or incorrect fuel
- Locked keys, lost keys or broken vehicle keys
- Puncture - replace with spare tyre available in the vehicle, bolts or valve related issues
How to request assistance ?
In the event of a breakdown or accident, Chevrolet owners can call 1800-103-8090 (toll-free) or 0124-4388090 for free roadside assistance round the clock throughout the country except Andaman & Nicobar. For more details kindly visit to nearest Chevrolet Dealership.
More details visit: Road Side Assistance