Just came back from 3m car care and I had gone for anti rust and teflon coating and really they impressed me with the work.Took total of approx 5 long hours but I came out happy from there.Also they showed me their mats they don't look that good but they are very efficient so went with that and it.
Overall I will suggest guys do visit them and look for their mats instead of the 3d kagu mats.
Originally Posted by harry10
Where are the proper pics mate
So, i guess that might soothe down nerves for people who will be missing paddle shifts in SV model.
Do post your initial postives and negatives.
Well I will upload pics soon.Regarding peddle shifter don't worry guys who booked SV variant they won't miss them.
Positives till now
1. Pick up is good and I don't feel rubber band effect anywhere.
2. A.C is effective.It's hot outside so guys give atleast 5 min to see the result.
3. Sound quality is good so don't need to upgrade speakers.
4. Built quality is good and car looks premium and eye catching.
5.I am 6 footer and I don't feel head room is inadequate as many people were complaining.
6. Fuel efficiency is good as I am getting 12+ with AC in traffic and it's just beginning so will increase after first service.
1. At speed I was feeling vibration in pedal.
2. Shining part of dashboard definitely needs daily cleaning as it catches dirt quite easily.
3. I felt reversing difficult so guys reverse camera and sensor are key factor here.
4. While using pen drive I can't see which the title of the song and it just shows blank screen with the time.May be I am not able to adjust the settings.
These are the pros and cons till now rest will update after more miles.