Originally Posted by missionmanali
Guys need your consultation
Went for 20K service today & both the front shockers were found leaking.The dealership did not have the stock of the same & advised me to come after 7-10 days once they receive the shockers.They also mentioned that warranty replacement will be subject to if no bends/breakage are found at that time. My point is that since my daily driving is high~100 kms, what if current leakage is due to some manufacturing defect & this bending/breakage or whatever happens within next 7-10 days till the time new parts arrive & i am denied warranty on pretext of this after developed consequential damage due to current leakage? Hope i am clear in my communication.Looking forward for your valued advise.
Hi, I understand your concern, one thing you should do is to be behind them for replacement, do not accept the bends/breakage theory, write an email to Honda if the dealer do not budge under your pressure. You will definitely get the replacement. I did the same in my tires case, however my uncle is using my city vx cvt due to problem in left leg. I am not driving the car now
Over all the quality of this next gen city has gone down and I felt that grand i10 is better car put together.
Problems/niggles in current gen city are--
1. Cowl top rattle noise - easy to fix
2. Dashboard rattle noise - do not attempt to fix, as it will create lot of new problems
3. Suspension problems- every alternate person is facing this, dealers are replacing it, if you make noise
4. Alternator grinding noise -- can be fixed by replacing the alternator
5. Bad insulation as compared to previous gen city
6. Flimsy build quality and overall the car is not put well together.
7. AC takes more time to cool than previous gen city.