This post is divided in 2 parts. 1. My First free service experience.
2. 3rd Gear vibration. 1. My First free service experience.
Just got the first free service done. If you have no complaints in the car then nothing much is done in this service, just a free water wash. To anyone taking their car for service, please follow the following 3 steps.
1. When the service rep is taking you around the car, show him how clean your car is, upholstery, all glasses, paint and the piano black finish. Tell him you want it in the same way back. If possible take pictures.
2. Please make sure that when you take the delivery of your car, it should be some where bright and sunny as you can see your car properly inside and out.
3. Take time and check your car properly and if not satisfied, give it back to them and raise it to the service manager.
I have no one else to blame but myself, that I didn't follow the steps and I gave them a clean car and gor a very dirty car back.
The place where I took the handover was quite dark and everything looked fine and I gave them an all ok Chit.
. But I went home and next day under some good light, to my shock
1. The the passenger side, fabric seat cover had wet water marks and a black pen mark. (Got rid of it with upholstery cleaner)
2. The piano black console had scratches on them.(I don't know how to get rid of them)
3. They use really hard water as all the glasses (windows and wind screens) had dried water marks which didn't go even after car shampoo wash and scrubbing. They have become light but still a lot left. (I am looking for something to get rid of them.)
I am really upset with myself as I trusted them to take care of my bebe, but learnt a hard lesson. So please don't make the mistakes I made. 2. 3rd Gear vibration.
Mine is a petrol car and lately the gear knob vibrates slightly in my hand in 3rd gear. I have checked all the other gears and they are fine, the gear knob vibrates only in 3rd gear(you can feel it when you are holding it). My dad had a 2012 Honda petrol and this doesn't happen in his car. Has anyone else felt the same? Is it serious? Is there a fix for it?