Vibhor is right now at the launch event and has sent the following updates from the venue:
1. Two engines - 1.5 Petrol and 1.5 Diesel. Petrol engine improved.
2. 2600mm wheelbase. Overall length same as present City.
3. Body/chassis rigidity improved.
4. Improved suspension.
5. Rear AC vents.
6. 5 inch HU with 8 speakers and less buttons.
7. Engine start/stop button. 8. First in class touch screen controls for AC.
11. 4 power outlets.
12. Height increased by 10mm. More shoulder room.
13. To be launched at Auto Expo 2014.
14. Targeted towards the 'young and ambitious' in India.
15. "Honda's counter-attack in the Indian market." Trivia: A counter attack is an attack that is made to regain ground that has been lost to the enemy. You're welcome.
16. Most fuel efficient diesel car in its segment.
17. Expects to be present in 50% market in few years.
18. 63% growth during April to October in India.
19. Third shift at Noida plant = lesser waiting period.
20. Exciting products in next 2 years.
21. 'H' design concept philosophy. H =
22. Man maximum, Machine Minimum. Obviously
23. Vibhor says: "Looks impressive; High quality interiors, Rich textures; Longer wheelbase; Improved interior space;
These guys have kept Sushi for lunch and I am a vegetarian
Hey, you forgot to say thanks.