Car'WARE' Awards! Part I

Please select 1 option according to class given

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
After all the awards we witnessed last year, now its time for the Car'WARE' awards!!! The main difference between Car'WARE' & the other awards is that other awards nominate cars launched only last year but 'CarWARE' considers all the major players in the segment. Moreover, other awards differentiate between classes. We categorise the vehicles based only on its pricing.

PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST ANY CAR TO BE ADDED IN THE POLL (IF ITS MISSING IN THE NOMINEE) AS WE HAVE A LIMIT TO THE POLL OPTIONS & ONLY THE TOP PLAYERS CAN BE NOMINATED.

Here, i am listing down the categories & the nominees of each categories. There is a poll above & you can select multiple options in the poll. MAKE SURE YOU SELECT ONLY ONE VEHICLE/NOMINEE FROM EACH CATEGORY.

After a specific period, this poll will be closed & the based on the poll results, the TAI awards will be distributed!

So, the Categories are-

* 1-3L:
Tata Nano
Maruti 800
Maruti Alto

* 3-5L:
Hyundai santro
Maruti WagonR
Hyundai i10
Chevrolet Beat
Maruti Ritz
Tata Indica
Maruti Swift

* 5-7L:
Ford Ikon
Tata Indigo
Mahindra Logan
Maruti Dzire
Fiat Punto

Rest of the Poll will be continued in Part II HERE.

Last edited:
I voted as

* 1-3L:
Nano - No confusion for this. This looks so cute on road.

* 3-5L:
Swift - Unbeatable leader for so many years.
* 5-7L:
Punto - You know why[clap]

Thread Starter #4
same here RSM.

Nano is much better than 800 & alto.

Swift is so better than i10 & beat, its the most modifiable too!

punto with its attractive looks sets my heart on fire.

I voted for the Tata Nano in Rs.1-3 Lakh category.
The Maruti Suzuki Ritz in the Rs.3-5 lakh category.
And the Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire in the Rs.5-7 lakh category.

1.The Tata Nano is a global icon and is a groundbreaking innovation, so it is a clear winner here.
2.The MS Ritz is probably the best hatchback overall in the country today. Looks pleasing, is practical and refined, and is a very affordable and neat package.
3.The MS Swift Dzire may not look good at all, but it sure has set the entry-level saloon market on fire. It is one of the best-selling saloons in the market today, and is quite accomplished technically, not to forget that it is extremely reliable and frugal as well, being a MS product.

350Z

Core Team
Category 1-3L: Maruti Alto
Reason?:
I'd prefer Maruti 800 anyday over Nano for its more "car" like looks and long term capability but However, Since we've the slightly bigger sibling in form of Alto available in market which bears much stylish looks at almost similar price, It takes my vote.

Category 3-5L:
Chevrolet Beat / Ford Figo
Reason?: After the release of Figo, I'll pick it over a Wagon-R or Santro but as you've not included, It is little Chevy Beat for me which has ultra modern looks and design though the interior (read rear) felt to be little cramped.

Category 5-7L: Tata Indigo Manza
Reason?: You get much more for what you pay. The manza is loaded with features and of course space like other Tata's. It's interiors impressed me at first glance but wondering how long will it take to digest it's boxy rear looks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Category 5-7L: Tata Indigo Manza
Reason?: You get much more for what you pay. The manza is loaded with features and of course space like other Tata's. It's interiors impressed me at first glance but wondering how long will it take to digest it's boxy rear looks.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Manza is listed in Part-II.[:)]
May be Indigo shlould be removed from Part I list.

1-3L range: Its surely Alto if am going to own one! Only reason its being a Maruti looks stylish , good FE , very much reliable!! But will vote for Nano for the innovation and for the cheapest car concept!!

3-5L range: I prefer Swift anyday in this segment , the current segment leader!! Looks stylish and as Raj mentioned can be modified like hell!!

5-7L range: I assume its only Indigo and not Manza!! So i vote for Punto! Else i prefer Manza only one reason a very spacious car which has good features and interiors , A VFM product!

Category 1-3L: Maruti Alto
Reason?:
I'd prefer Maruti 800 anyday over Nano for its more "car" like looks and long term capability but However, Since we've the slightly bigger sibling in form of Alto available in market which bears much stylish looks at almost similar price, It takes my vote.

Category 3-5L:
Chevrolet Beat / Ford Figo
Reason?: After the release of Figo, I'll pick it over a Wagon-R or Santro but as you've not included, It is little Chevy Beat for me which has ultra modern looks and design though the interior (read rear) felt to be little cramped.

Category 5-7L:
Tata Indigo Manza

Drive Safe,
350Z
1.:agree:
Even its 800 for me anyday. I hate tallboys..

2.:agree:
Once more...

3. Again, the manza is HUGE!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So we can expect a party from Peter , Akash and Sriharsha for the Alto!
And RSM , Vroom and Grandeur for the Punto for winning the awards!

[lol]

We can decide the place soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom