Mahindra XUV500 Stolen From Service Center

Thread Starter #1
Man left high and dry as his SUV goes missing from service centre

When Thane resident P Jayaram sent his Mahindra XUV 500 to an authorised service centre for servicing, he was expecting to get back his SUV in a few days. But the experience turned out to be a nightmare, thanks to poor response by the repair centre. It was only after the intervention by Anand Mahindra, chairman of the automobile company, that Jayaram got some relief.

Jayaram, a senior executive in an infrastructure firm, said his vehicle went missing from Global Gallarie Agencies Private Ltd at Manpada on August 30, a day after it was sent there. The centre staffers told Jayaram that his driver must have taken it.

After the centre official failed to explain him how the car could have been taken out without their knowledge, Jayaram made his driver register a complaint with Kapurbawdi police station the same day. Six days later, he sent a legal notice to Global Gallarie. On September 16, he wrote an email to M&M chief. On September 18, Jayaram received a reply from Anand Mahindra, assuring him that his concerns would be looked into. It was only then the agency officials sprung into action and offered him a standby car.
Entire article : Man left high and dry as his SUV goes missing from service centre - Mumbai Mirror

should i show surprise or angst on the complete episode...
but thanks to Mr. mahindra's intervention, i think things will be resolved quick

Standby car!!
Haha, forget it man, if it would have been my car, the service center would have been put on fire till now.
In fact kudos to Mr. Jayaram to keep his cool. He should demand a new car, that's it.

oh my god. this is unbelievable. but of course Groupon selling Onions @ Rs9 per kg seems even more unbelievable.

Service standards are really getting poor in service centre these days.

they seem to forget that we are the customers and we don't need to sccumb to them.

If this happened in the USA , the service centre would have got sued and the Mr Jayaram would have got like a couple of million dollars for grief and all...

Top Bottom