Skoda Rapid 5x5 Experience: Limited Period All-Inclusive Package

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Skoda India has introduced a limited period scheme for Rapid, branded as 5x5 experience. It’s valid till September and comprises everything straight from finance to maintenance.
ŠKODA Auto India has introduced the ‘Rapid 5X5 Experience’ - a unique package for its entry level sedan, ŠKODA Rapid. This innovative package will ensure customers can now buy the Rapid without worrying about the rising interest rates and maintenance costs. The ‘Rapid 5x5 Experience’ is an innovative package which will make the ŠKODA Rapid an even more attractive proposition to the Indian customers with an enhanced ownership experience.

Rounded Rectangle: ‘Rapid 5x5 Experience’:

> Preventive Maintenance Schedule

> Extended Warranty Package

> Road Side Assistance

> 7.99% Interest Rate

> 1st year free insurance

The Rapid ‘5x5 Experience’ includes:

> For the first time ever by an car manufacturer, Total Extended Warranty Package (EW) for 5 years which will also be valid for 2nd owners as well.

> Car Loan up to 5 years @ 7.99%.

> Preventive Maintenance Schedule (PMS) which will cover regular service schedules up to 5 yrs, which is offered for the first time by any automobile manufacturer.

> 5 years of Road Side Assistance (RSA) which will also be valid for 2nd owners as well.

> First year insurance free and monthly payment for the consecutive months

This package is available on all the variants of the Rapid including the recently launched Rapid Leisure edition across all the ŠKODA dealerships till the end of September 2013
Skoda-Rapid-5x5-Package.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Monthly Discounts / Schemes on Indian Cars.

Does anyone have an idea if the 5 X 5 X 5 X 5 X 5 offer on the Skoda Rapid is still on?

I saw it in the new all a month ago. Is it still on?

Good news for Pertol Heads, esp. Skoda lovers,

Skoda has brought back the 5x5x5x5x5 offer with the new Rapid Ultima Special edition.

IMG_20140527_195132.jpg

It offers
1. Finance schene @ 7.99% for 5 years
2. Maintainence schedule free for 5 years
3. Free warranty package for 5 years
4. Free roadside breakdown assistance for 5 years
5. Free 5 ULTIMA features added

Do you think this will draw you to the showrooms?
I think it is a tempting offer.

True. When I bought my Skoda Octavia in 2007, I got 3 years maintenance package for free. I only had to fill fuel and drive. Insurance 1st year was again free.

Top Bottom