Auto Expo 2013 in Chennai by The Hindu

Thread Starter #1
The Hindu Daily is conducting Auto Expo 2013 in Chennai @ Chennai Trade Center on 7th & 8th Sep. All leading car manufactures and two wheeler manufacturers are out there with their cars on display. I will be out there today. Guys PM me if you are coming out there.

The Hindu Daily is conducting Auto Expo 2013 in Chennai @ Chennai Trade Center on 7th & 8th Sep. All leading car manufactures and two wheeler manufacturers are out there with their cars on display. I will be out there today. Guys PM me if you are coming out there.
@ kinky

A request to you can you kindly make enough pics and post here , so you could offer us a visual tour ? And how about having a chennai meet there so you guys can have fun too .

Thanx in advance , waiting eagerly to get a report from you .

350Z

Core Team
Hope there are some exotic cars lined up apart from the usual rides like the last time. Keep us updated. Looking forward to a detailed coverage.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Guys,

I could get some snap from today's expo. Please bare with me if the photo is not clear.
Starting from the Big Boys.

Attachments

Thread Starter #15
Chevy.
People were more eager to explore Enjoy but most of them commented on the Very good Heavy build but the paint quality was not good. Also the interior plastics were not up to its competitors.

Attachments

Top Bottom