Mahindra Scorpio Special Edition

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Just like any other typical Indian car maker, Mahindra has affection toward special editions. It is going to repeat the same with Scorpio, once again, as it did in 2010 by offering leather interiors, chrome alloys, TFT screen and not to forget, the checkered graphics. Mahindra has now shared a teaser on their facebook page about the 2013 special edition.

Let us wait and watch to find out if it’s going to be any different.

Mahindra-Scorpio-Special-Edition-2013.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Mahindra Scorpio Special Edition: Coming Soon, Again!

It's just a cosmetic upgrade or has mahindra tweaked their flaws in the upcoming Scorpio [confused] . I'm waiting [:)]

its only a facelift version codenamed W105 ,no changes in engine .

As expected from Mahindra. This will be a rival to the TATA Safari Storme explorer. Expecting the Price to be lower than Strome.

The price bracket of duster and terrano with waiting period of Ecosport., nothing will beat Scorpio. for 10 Lakhs there is a 4X4 also available. Mahindra rocks

Thread Starter #7

350Z

Core Team

One can expect few decals and some goodies. That's it.
Notice the leather pattern on image that I attached in the opening post? It seems that leather upholstery is quite confirmed. :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes its seems like a confirmation :) otherwise they could place the car on a dark black background as the XUVs teaser came!

The details of the Mahindra Scorpio special edition is out on FB. There is nothing special except for factory fitter etc accessories which you can get it done your existing Scorpio too. [;)] Details below:

Mahindra Scorpio

Attachments

Thread Starter #10

350Z

Core Team

The details of the Mahindra Scorpio special edition is out on FB. There is nothing special except for factory fitter etc accessories which you can get it done your existing Scorpio too.
That confirms it to be a mere marketing stunt. I don’t find even a bit of difference in this special edition compared to what Mahindra introduced in 2010.

Drive Safe,
350Z

That confirms it to be mere a marketing stunt. I don’t find even a bit of difference in this special edition compared to what Mahindra introduced in 2010.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I have one in my area , exactly same to the one shown in picture I will try and post a pic here .

Launching a few hundred pearl finished, chrome trimmed and leather wrapped "Special Editions" are welcome.

But getting those Stabiliser bars supported with your Rubber Bushes that last a bit more than a couple of thousand kilometers would certainly demands your "Special Attention."

I have one in my area , exactly same to the one shown in picture I will try and post a pic here .
as promised above here are the pics .

Attachments

Top Bottom