Delhi Supercar Show Exclusive Coverage

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
(Note: Please Do not copy the pictures and write-up elsewhere without a valid back link to this thread)

Almost every automobile enthusiast in this world has a dream somewhere in his heart to experience and watch the super cars live and listen to their soothing sound of the powerful engines at full blast.

I being a no exception in this fascinating world of automobiles, yesterday received an invitation from Belset to attend the First Super Car Show in Delhi which was held at The Claridges Hotel where not only one or two but a large collection of super-cars starting from a fairly old Dodge Stealth to latest and most expensive Rolls Royce Ghost, added a few charming vintages were present with their owners. Certainly there was no chance to miss such a great event, I went to cover the complete Delhi Super Car Show and posting pictures of beautiful super cars for The Automotive India's members as well as visitors. Also, this is the First and Detailed Exclusive coverage on Internet, Just like we did at the recent Auto Expo 2010.

On scheduled 12 PM, We reached at the venue where the roaring sound of V12 Engine super-cars was clearly noticeable requesting their drivers to take it onto the streets and push them hard. The complete staff and organizers were very hospitable and directed us towards the place where actual lime lights of event were parked. Without spending another moment staring those fantastic beauties, I started clicking the pictures and very fortunately got one of a lifetime chance to experience the Rolls Royce Phantom about which nothing can be described in words. It is the ultimate luxury on wheels one can afford; though you’ll have to sell everything to get one in your garage.

Soon at 2 PM, The cars were flagged off from The Claridges by the Manager and leading car being none other than the Chevrolet Camaro (Transformer fans go w-o-w!!), The super cars returned back from the drive and party was further followed by lunch and a champagne with hopes to organize more such successful events, not only in the city but across the nation, Let me not create more curiosity and the pictures say rest, over and out!

Thread Starter #2

350Z

Core Team
As they say, Old is Gold. Let me begin this coverage with the pictures of Vintage Beauties.

And Now have the real fun....

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team

Above: The Legend, The Bentley Arnage

Below: Only Me and a bunch of some Exciting Super-Cars. :smile:

Thread Starter #4

350Z

Core Team
Rolls Royce brothers, Phantom and Ghost. About my experience with Phantom, As I told its luxury and beauty can not be described in words. :smile:

Thread Starter #5

350Z

Core Team
A Supercar show and No Lamborghini? Well here's one of the two blue Gallardos.

Below: This was a real w-o-w piece, A Porsche 911 but a no ordinary one.

Below: M5 - One of my favorite BMW ever.

Below: The car of Bond, James Bond. Aston Martin DB9

Thread Starter #11

350Z

Core Team
Pictures of Flag Off Ceremony and Videos of roaring engine to follow soon!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Good coverage 350Z! It must have been a visual treat watching all these cars at one place!!The Gallardo , Bentley , DB9 and Carrera look stunning!!

The video is also cool , the sweet sound of the F430 taking off!!

Thread Starter #14

350Z

Core Team
The most stunners of the show which I found were the Chevrolet Camaro, Rolls Royce Ghost, Phantom, Hummer H2 and Ferrari GTB Fiorano of course other super cars were equally awesome but the above named cars grabbed most public attention.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom