Your Favourite Automobile Tag-Lines?

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
All automakers have a specific tagline to provide a unique tagline to their products. Example: Maruti Suzuki’s current tagline is “Count on us”. Likewise, Chevrolet uses “Life’s a Game” for Tavera. Let's share 'em all and also tell us which are your all-time favorites?

Drive Safe,
350Z

BMW had "The Ultimate Driving Machine" for some time, which I liked better than 'Sheer Driving Pleasure".
The first sounded more German!!

The Germans have always had some good tag lines.
VW : Das Auto (The Car)
Audi : Vorsprung durch Technik (Truth in Engineering, or Perfection in Engineering)
Porsche – There is no substitute.

But Jaguar had one of my favourites, not seen recently - Prefer Gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked both the tag lines for Safari- Make your own road and Reclaim your life!!

Verna- Feel it! (goes well with the car)[evil]

Bmw- Ultimate driving machine

Ikon-the josh machine!

And i also like the tag line "Unleash the power within" used for Hp Power diesel i guess!!

Still lots more , couldn remember now!!

Some of the Japanese ones are not so catchy, with the exception of Mazda, which is "Zoom Zoom".
Sober, but nice is Honda – The Power of Dreams.
But my favourite - "The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection" and it has to be Lexus!!

i love
alto "lets go" and sx4 "men are back"
the pricipal our pu college had brought a new sx4 2 years back. she was a lady and we had great chance in teasing her. whenever my gang of friends would see her in the car, the "slogan" used to be called out "MEN ARE BACK"[lol]

i love
alto "lets go" and sx4 "men are back"
the pricipal our pu college had brought a new sx4 2 years back. she was a lady and we had great chance in teasing her. whenever my gang of friends would see her in the car, the "slogan" used to be called out "MEN ARE BACK"[lol]
Ha ha!
And tell me, did you pass after all these antics??[:D]

Top Bottom