Sizzling Hot Jaguar F-Type Officially Debuts in India

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Jaguar has launched the sizzling hot F-Type in India at a price tag of Rs.1.37 crore (S) and Rs.1.61 crores (V8 S), Ex.showroom, Mumbai (Pre-octroi).

> F-Type S: 3.0L V6 Supercharged (Petrol) produces power of 380PS. It has top speed of 275 Kph and does 0-100 Kph in 4.9 seconds.

> F-Type V8S: 5.0L V8 supercharged (Petrol) produces power of 495PS. It has top speed of 300 Kph and does 0-100 Kph in 4.3 seconds.

Photo 1.jpg

Jaguar-F-Type-1.jpg

Jaguar-F-Type-2.jpg

Jaguar-F-Type-3.jpg

Jaguar-F-Type-4.jpg

Jaguar-F-Type-5.jpg
Pictures Source: Netcarshow.com​

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team
Jaguar has released the teaser image of F-Type Coupe that makes world-premiere on 20th November at Los Angeles Auto Show. The car will go on sale from spring 2014.

You can catch the live webcast here: Jaguar Live
“The excitement generated when we revealed the C-X16 concept was terrific; so to now be on the cusp of what I can assure you will be a drama-filled reveal event in Los Angeles for F-TYPE Coupé is a very significant moment. “We’ve been overwhelmed by the positive reaction to F-TYPE Convertible, but for me the purity of creating a sports Coupé is a uniquely satisfying process – and I know that both visually and dynamically, F-TYPE Coupé raises the bar yet again.” - Ian Callum, Director of Design, Jaguar
Jaguar-F-Type-Coupe.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended
An all-wheel-drive version of the Jaguar F-type has been spotted at the British marque’s production plant in the UK.

The partially-disguised coupé is understood to be an F-type S AWD equipped with the 3.0-litre supercharged V6 engine.

The badges on the rear of the F-type have been obscured by camouflage tape, but the one on the right is believed to feature ‘AWD’, denoting the car’s all-wheel-drive underpinnings. The front windscreen is said to have sticker denoting it as a ‘plant launch vehicle’, as opposed to a definitive production car. It could be on its way for final testing or, with the Los Angeles motor show just around the corner; it could be heading to a port for shipping to the USA.

Source: Autocar India

I was looking at F type and XK models and was wondering how different are they from each other apart from number of persons seating and luggage space.

When i checked the specifications, they are not largely different they both have a more or less same power output (of course F type being sports cars is marginally quicker)

F type and XK are priced (ex -showroom, India) at 1.82 crore and 89.47 lakh respectively. Considering the huge price difference what value does F type adds so that i should be paying 1.82 crores for it?

Top Bottom