Good Offers On Your Nearby Petrol Pumps

Thread Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Did you ever notice some good offers running for your cars on petrol pumps or some other places? Let me share one offer here in Delhi.

Yesterday i went to an Indian Oil Petrol pump (Near Ghitorni Metro station on Mehrauli-Gurgaon road towards mehrauli) to fill petrol pump in my SX4, first of all every attendent that will come to you will say "Namaste" and then they will ask for the how much petrol/diesel one wants for his car.
Currently there is an offer going at this petrol pump that if you get a tank full petrol/diesel for your car then you will get the Nitrogen gas filled in all four tyres and that too FREE!!

I really liked the offer, is there any one who has found these kinds of offers on petrol pumps or at some other places?

Re: Good offers for your car on Petrol pumps / any other places

Hey Guys,

Did you ever notice some good offers running for your cars on petrol pumps or some other places? Let me share one offer here in Delhi.

Yesterday i went to an Indian Oil Petrol pump (Near Ghitorni Metro station on Mehrauli-Gurgaon road towards mehrauli) to fill petrol pump in my SX4, first of all every attendent that will come to you will say "Namaste" and then they will ask for the how much petrol/diesel one wants for his car.
Currently there is an offer going at this petrol pump that if you get a tank full petrol/diesel for your car then you will get the Nitrogen gas filled in all four tyres and that too FREE!!

I really liked the offer, is there any one who has found these kinds of offers on petrol pumps or at some other places?
Indian Oil has been having this N2 offer for quite a long time, guess, after the steep hike of 5 Rs. You get N2 Top Up (not initial fill) if you fill Fuel for 1000 bucks. Few attendants may argue that it's not applicable in this Bunk etc. or try to ask you for tips. Just give them a wide smile and fly.

In Kochi, Some company owned Indian oil outlets where giving the newspaper/weekly (The hindu/Manorama/indian express/India Today) free for filling petrol worth Rs.500 till 2 months before. Not sure about it now.

Top Bottom