Carmakers With Best Brand Value in India

Thread Starter #1
Apart from Mercedes,Audi,Bmw What are the top car brands according to you.Please Make a List

My List Is Here [:)]

1.Honda
2.Volkswagen
3.Skoda
4.Toyota
5.Hyundai
6.Maruti
7.Renault
8.Mahindra
9.Ford
10.Chevy
11.Fiat
12.Nissan
last but not least
13.Tata

No Offense to any owners just my view because im weak in this aspect [cry]so please share ur views[:)]

I'm one of the guy who actually read what inside the can instead of the pretty monograms. So brand value.. [sleep] pass on..
I know its a bit odd but to me Audi Q3 is just a dressed up Yeti. So I would rather admire a person coming a yeti rather than a Q3. Odd..but its me.[:)]

On what basis? Thats the question.
The brand should be affordable to the person concerned. Affordability is a big thing in India. Thats the reason why car makers from all over the world are flocking in India, trying to make affordable cars. A car with a massive engine and top level safety system is immaterial to me if I cant afford it now.
A brand should be reliable.
Its cars should be reliable. In general, should be trouble free. It should not be high on maintenance.
After sales service
In case , car develops a problem, the brand should have an efficient network of after sales service.
And last would be resale value. A car which scores high in above points, will score high here too.
That was about INDIA, majority of it.

There are few who look for performance.

And there are much lesser who would buy lavish cars as status symbol, or just like that. Money is not a problem.

So, IMO, the best brand value would be shared by Maruti, Hyundai, Tata and Mahindra (not in any order). This is in terms of whole of India, and not a particular state or city. Ofcourse led by Maruti.

Top Bottom