Mitsubishi Discontinues Three Models From India.

Thread Starter #1
Mitsubishi India had discontinued two models in India. The Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X and the Mitsubishi Cedia Sports would no longer be sold in the country. Turns out we were wrong. Mitsubishi is not discontinuing two cars in India. They’re stopping three!
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=96410&stc=1&d=1372322172

The Mitsubishi Outlander has also been discontinued in India, as it turns out. The website says that ‘A Fashion Statement Has Moved Away From The Spotlight’. There is a line below saying that the ‘Production has ceased’.

The Outlander was launched in India in early 2009. Since then, it has also received a facelift (image you see in the website). Internationally, the 2014 Outlander was unveiled at the 2013 Los Angeles Motor Show (during the later parts of last year). It remains to be seen whether Mitsubishi India would consider bringing the new model to India, given that they want to focus on their SUV range only.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=96411&stc=1&d=1372322172

Attachments

Re: Mitsubishi India had discontinued three models in India.

I believe the next one to be discontinued will be the Montero. Pajero sport is doing some numbers and hopefully will stay. Also, hope that they will launch new models, and not wind up india operations.

Seems like Mitsu is pulling out of India.. as we don't see replacements being planned. Hate to see the Cedia go (out of the 3) as it was the best sporty sedan you could afford under 10 lacs.

It will be sad to see no more Cedias rolling into the streets.

Other models were already selling in very limited numbers.

It actually doesn't matter.. A brand (a jap!!!) who never took India seriously. Now in financial trouble and want to move out.. Well good, Thanks for your sporty Sedan, good looking petrol SUVs. But I never gonna miss you. You are (almost) good for nothing, I don't care if the 'almost' word is gone.

Top Bottom