Maruti Ritz Buzz Edition With Many Updates

Re: Maruti Ritz buzz special edition with lot of update.

Hmmmm, 2013 is not good for car manufacturer. so all these tricks to woo the people.

Re: Maruti Ritz buzz special edition with lot of update.

What I see is a basic parking sensor and updated Nippon stereo (USB and BT enabled). With the Seat covers etc. should be a max Rs.15K worth of merchandise.

Would make sense if Maruti gives them without raising the price as people generally get them done anyway externally.

Maruti has already started to feel the dryness of the sales in Ritz because of the uncertain fuel prices people go for Wagonr than to buy Ritz now its special edition time for their cars

Its good to see how Maruti is continuously upgrading its cars. The Ritz buzz I heard has 12 new features.. Overall the car anyway looks great and Ritz itself has been a good seller for Maruti.. Looks like another big success for Maruti on its way!!

Looks good ! But yes maruti always comes out with some special edition stuffs or the other, which actually is nothing but the same car with some decals and a few accessories, But just as @ Chayan has said, if the said model is available at no extra price then its really good.

First, another special limited anniversary and on going edition from maruti.
Good thing that i hope it is that from the given pictures it shows top end variant zxi with alloys and missing rear viper.This shade is new as well.So if this is the case and they are giving this addons with little of extra charges in both petrol and diesel variants then is good.
Else usually this is always brought to clear up their dead stocks of petrol vehicles specially lower trims lxi with add on accessories.
Any detailed information about which variant is it, its interiors pictures,features list.

Top Bottom