Mahindra's New Customer Care Website: WithYouHamesha.com

Re: Mahindra's New Customer Care Website: With You Hamesha.com

Wonderful initiative by Mahindra, post XUV launch they are taking customer service very seriously compared to tata's where their service team has let it's wonderful products down.

Re: Tata Storme vs Mahindra XUV5OO - Which One To Choose?

The "With you hamesha" service by M&M is great. It shows the following essential information and more -

1) Personal and vehicle details.
2) Last 5 service history
3) Owner can rank the RM and service (feedback)
4) Reminders about insurance renewal date, PUC and next service due date
5) 'Service cost calculator' shows how much each service is likely to cost, what parts would be changed, including the labour and part changes. This encourages transparency and A.S.S. cannot take customers for a ride anymore
6) Vehicle warranty information
7) Ability to book for service with 3 alternate dates and type of service

Re: Tata Storme vs Mahindra XUV5OO - Which One To Choose?

Extremely good initiative from mahindra , hope other car makers including tata learn from this .

Hope many people use this system so the system proves to be successful .

All the best to mahindra in taking this forward . [clap]

Best feature is dealership not taking car owners for ride

Thread Starter #5

On registering, in the service history of my Scorpio its showed an error which says a general service done at 80k on ODO at an ASS in an area I have never visted in my life.[anger] My vehicle hasn't crossed 60k yet.

But after sending a couple of e-mails to the likes of mahindra customer care, I kept receiving emails/phone calls from them apologising first followed by various actions taken and lastly to say that data has been corrected.[clap]

On registering, in the service history of my Scorpio its showed an error which says a general service done at 80k on ODO at an ASS in an area I have never visted in my life.[anger] My vehicle hasn't crossed 60k yet.

But after sending a couple of e-mails to the likes of mahindra customer care, I kept receiving emails/phone calls from them apologising first followed by various actions taken and lastly to say that data has been corrected.[clap]
That's great.!
How did you register? Online or through the dealer?

registered online.

it is helpful , when you know beforehand , the service costs for your next service.

I tried doing the same thing but it didn't let me do that and gave an error saying "Please contact your nearest Mahindra dealer to update your contact details in the dealer system".

So i called on the customer care no. and told them to register my XUV.

24x7 "With You Hamesha" Helpline number 1800 209 6006 (Toll Free)

Thread Starter #9

Mahindra announces nation-wide Mega Service Camp M-Plus for Mahindra customers
  1. Camp to be organized for Scorpio, Bolero, Xylo, Quanto, XUV500, Rexton, Verito/Vibe/Logan and Thar customers
  2. Customers to avail of free check up by trained technicians
  3. Discounts and exciting offers also on the cards

mahindra mega.png

was weird. for the estimate i got for the paid service for labour was 495/- bucks on withyouhamesha.com but was charged over 1.1k for the service.

checked the previous history , and they had estimated a lot of things to be changed.things not even mentioned in the service manual, to the tune of 18k plus.
whereas my last paid service with oil change etc was around 7k.
something in the estimations is not right.

Thread Starter #11

....things not even mentioned in the service manual, to the tune of 18k plus.
whereas my last paid service with oil change etc was around 7k.
something in the estimations is not right.
There weren't any issues with the service cost facility at withyouhamesha.com earlier, when I had done the 70,000 km service for my Scorpio.

After going through your post, I found some inaccuracy with the data available there. For the 20,000km service, it showed some Rs.16,xxx which I thought was definitely wrong. I contacted Mahindra & Mahindra stating the issue. As expected, got a prompt reply today after having the issue resolved.[:)]

Please log in again to see the 20,000 km service cost for your Scorpio to be under Rs. 7k [ Rs.6232] [:)]

hamesha 3.png

Thread Starter #12
Recently when logged in, found the entire data missing- that included my contact details and vehicle history.Sent an e-mail to Mahindra customer care and the e-mail copied to one of my Dealers as well, a couple of days ago.

Today got a reply from Mahindra saying that my mobile number [with which I registered with www.withyouhamesha.coim ] was changed and they deleted my e-mail ID as well. I am also asked to re-register with my new mobile number.
Later, got an e-mail from my dealer saying that they have done the re-registration for me. They have also sent me the entered password and activation key. Logged in and found the entire data back in place with my e-mail ID and the mobile number entered correctly.[:)]

Though did not understand the new and old mobile number thingy, very much satisfied with the prompt reply/action both from Mahindra and Dealership.[thumbsup]

P.S : My Scorp was served for a minor battery related issue a couple of months back in my absence. The dealer must have entered in to their system, the other mobile number which was used to communicate for that particular service in my absence. Just my guess.

Top Bottom