Oh, sorry, did I wake you up? LOL.
Like most people here, I hated the way they discontinued the Alto and SS80 for the sake of Alto 800. The old 800 was a benchmark-and with clean styling, it looked great for first timers or otherwise. Alto 800 is a dud, and I don't get it why do Maruti release a hundred cars in the same segment.
2. The Elite-i20. They took out some fancy features, cut-out its backside (To match the norms) and tada! Need I say more?
3. The FIAT Punto EVO. Just ruined the European clean looks, even with additional features.
4. This is irrelevant, but they way Accent turned to Xcent. I mean, the 2000-2005 era was great. OHC, Fiat Palio, 800 etc. were ruling the streets. Now, others are ruining the streets!
5: The dZire was a dud anyway, but Swift was fine. Before it turned to an egg-shaped car, that is.
Not much, but:
1. The Honda City. This time the i-Dtec is gonna rock.
2. Volkswagen Polo. Keeping it clean, and fast. All that needs a facelift is the dealers.
3. SX4 - Ciaz. SX4 was turned down quite miserably, now the Ciaz has got 5000 bookings before launch. No wonder.
4. I don't know if this is an update, but: Tata Zest, the best C-Sedan IMO
. Segment first features and Revotron petrol, QDJ diesel (I always liked the Fiat MJD).
That's all. Thanks for not reading