Is Honda Discontinuing Jazz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Buying a good pertol car (sedan / hatchback) leaves with very limited options, infact boils down to Honda only.. [:)].. (stricty my opinion)
So with a budget, I start my search for Honda City (corp edition) month back contacting almost every dealer in Mumbai, Thane, Pune and Nagpur and as usual none has it in stock. Worst to it, none has any ETA. So I widen my requirement to Jazz. Yet again none has it in stock.
Lately (say a week or so) everytime I got a call from a dealer, I got to know Honda is discontinuing Jazz. Now on one hand I am skeptical as dealers would want to close down March sales and on other hand with Honda announcing Amaze, sounds quite true.

I will be dissapointed if this happens to be true.

Yes, Honda has pulled off Jazz from its production, to accomodate space for Amaze production, once it is launched on 11th April.

But, this doesnt mean the end of road for Jazz. It would be re-launched in its new avatar in 2014, with locally fitted parts, and that too with Honda's i-Dtec pot. And hopefully, priced wellNow, wouldnt that be a killer car alltogether? [clap]

Yes Jazz is discontinued, the production line will be used for Amaze.

If you are keen on buying a Honda, please have a look at Amaze when it is launched this month. The base version (P) should be within 6L on the road.

Cheers,
Anshuman

Yes Honda FIT and Jazz are same models. Honda may display the car in the coming Auto Expo but launch in India will definitely be later.

With their hands full with Amaze and New City bookings, they are engaged for a while.

350Z

Core Team
This topic is of no further relevance since Jazz is already discontinued. Please feel free to create a separate thread on the upcoming model. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom