Tata Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) For Indica & Indigo Range

Thread Starter #1
* Tata Motors will soon offer Annual Maintenance Contracts for the Indica, Indigo eCS, Vista and Manza cars.

* There will be two plans: Gold and Silver.

* The silver plan is aimed at the taxi/commercial segment while the gold plan is aimed at family car buyers.

* The plan will cover servicing costs including labour and consumables.

* Tata’s plan will also cover items under the wear and tear category, a segment that’s usually charged by most other car makers.

* The maintenance costs promised by Tata Motors is industry leading with the AMC for personal cars as low as 33 Paise/Km while that for taxis is priced at 26 Paise/Km.

* The AMC can either be paid through a single payment or through monthly EMIs.

* Tata Motors could also offer the AMC included in the price of the cars.

* Notably, the AMC from Tata Motors is the least priced scheme in India, bettering every other offer that other car makers offer in terms of annual maintenance contracts.

ICB Scoop: Tata Motors Annual Maintenance Contracts for Indica, Indigo eCS, Vista and Manza cars - Indian Cars Bikes

Attachments

A very good move i would say, Slym is doing his best to gain customer confidence, can an existing Tata Motor's customer's buy this AMC package?

Those were for Aria and Safari sdbgl, this now includes indica indigo fleet as well now.
Good news from tata stable with such plans.

@ Vijay. checked in Bangalore today. For Manza (new vehicle) they are offering gold package for 10K (20000kms/3years whichever is earlier). This is part of on road price. There are also apparently other plans (kms/years). Showroom guy doesn't know. I will check with the TASS folks and get back after I get that info.
As I understand currently they have only Gold (for new) and Silver (for old cars) packs. Platinum (which includes battery and tyres) has been discontinued..

Instead of introducing these offers, they'd better provide quality parts and spares, which automatically brings in more confidence and customers.

Tata’s plan will also cover items under the wear and tear category, a segment that’s usually charged by most other car makers.
They are charged only if the parts goes kaput which is not found in many cars.

Now this is like another insurance policy.

@ Raja, these offers are to be paid and brought?

Thread Starter #8
Instead of introducing these offers, they'd better provide quality parts and spares, which automatically brings in more confidence and customers.

They are charged only if the parts goes kaput which is not found in many cars.

Now this is like another insurance policy.

@ Raja, these offers are to be paid and brought?
Reading reports from autosafari , tornado , Appu and many other owners of tata cars on the forum the quaity of spares , parts has improved a lot .

Clutch , brake pads are wear and tear items , this AMC even covers that what else you want ?

And reported in the post above what you need to do is just drive the car and put diesel that's it rest all things will be covered by tata . You don't have to pay a single thing . So other then cost of diesel the ownership cost comes to zero .

Yes it needs to be bought but as the above poster has posted that it comes along with the manza .

the price of AMC is included in the overall price . Rest details I don't know .

This is exactly the same as to what chevy india is offering on its maintenance packages, right?
Whats wrong in this, yes vishwas one surely would ask for better quality from them but if you see few years down the lane and today they have been improving a lot and so is their quality,what needs is better trained employees at their dealerships and service stations.

this package should be better for chauffeur driven cars or cars which run many kms on month on month basis.

for a low running car this package might not be worth it since they would be mostly owner driven and the cost paid to derive a benefit out of the package would not justify the price paid upfront.

assuming the spares are not needed to be replaced more frequently.

this package should be better for chauffeur driven cars or cars which run many kms on month on month basis.

for a low running car this package might not be worth it since they would be mostly owner driven and the cost paid to derive a benefit out of the package would not justify the price paid upfront.

assuming the spares are not needed to be replaced more frequently.
+100 buddy absolutely but then with such packages you can also see tata motors are trying to give peace to buyers for their products and also it improves their brand image with it in a way.

Reading reports from autosafari , tornado , Appu and many other owners of tata cars on the forum the quaity of spares , parts has improved a lot.
What i suggest is, they should get things right at the core level itself i.e., providing better spares.

Clutch,brake pads are wear and tear items , this AMC even covers that what else you want?
[clap] much needed for my father

the price of AMC is included in the overall price . Rest details I don't know .
But paying a lakh over it makes some kind of premium isn't it?

Whats wrong in this, yes vishwas one surely would ask for better quality from them but if you see few years down the lane and today they have been improving a lot and so is their quality,what needs is better trained employees at their dealerships and service stations.
First and foremost part, yes these offers are not needed if these people are trained well, but they are improving which and not a bad news like Skoda and VW. Kudos.

Thread Starter #13
What i suggest is, they should get things right at the core level itself i.e., providing better spares.

[clap] much needed for my father

But paying a lakh over it makes some kind of premium isn't it?

First and foremost part, yes these offers are not needed if these people are trained well, but they are improving which and not a bad news like Skoda and VW. Kudos.
Who said one has to pay a lakh more ? [confused]

Thread Starter #15
check the gold AMC packages.

i believe 4 years is an average ownership time across that segment.
Yes but the Kms covered are 2 lakhs . In that gold AMC even tyres are changed , its just that in 4 years and in 2 lakhs Kms you have zero maintence apart from filling fuel . And then there are cheaper AMC options also .

Top Bottom