The additional features are as follows:

* Double DIN Stereo with USB connectivity

* 15 inch speakers

* Wheel Caps

* Dual tone seat covers

* Floor mats

* Mud flaps

* “Smiles” graphics and decals

I wonder why Maruti always goes with this al cheapo attitude and keep introducing these limited editions which does not make any sense

Attachments

Re: Maruti Suzuki Eeco “Smiles” Limited Edition

* Wheel Caps

* Floor mats

* Mud flaps

Are these features to be given by OEM? [frustration]

When will Maruti stop publicizing these cheap additions and selling vehicles as "Special Edition"

Good. I will see some cabs in the city with new mudflaps & graphics !! [lol]

Great, even i own Maruti Suzuki Alto "The Automotive India" edition. My car has better TAI stickers on it [lol]. I really wonder who wastes their money in such editions.

To be honest, i havent ever spotted Ritz Genus or Swift Glam yet. I guess they too were some kind of celebration editions.

Ritz Genus, Swift Glam, Wagon R Primea , I have seen a few in Bangalore.

Of all the above I did not like anything other than the Blue color in Ritz Genus.

Just another cheapo offer from MS, wonder who gives these ideas to Maruti!

Their earlier models like Alto Xcite, Xfun, Wagon-R primea, M800 5 speed were all good cars which had good modifications on them. Why no models like these now?

And that Eeco Smiles sticker is like marketing more than an actual sticker!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7
The only limited edition worth having from Maruti was the Zen black and silver edition which had 2 door, apart from that all these efforts are just useless, these limited edition do not add any significant value over the stock model.

The only limited edition worth having from Maruti was the Zen black and silver edition which had 2 door,
AKA Zen carbon it was, i liked the paint quality used in it and the carbon sticker at the boot gave nice and sporty feel for that car, but the car did not sell much as it was only a 2 door version.

Thread Starter #9

AKA Zen carbon it was, i liked the paint quality used in it and the carbon sticker at the boot gave nice and sporty feel for that car, but the car did not sell much as it was only a 2 door version.
If i am not wrong it was limited to 500 units,250 units each for black and silver

Maruti Suzuki has launched a limited edition of the Eeco called the Eeco Smiles. The edition gets cosmetic updates only and the mechanicals remain unchanged.

On the outside, it gets wheel covers, mud flaps and Smiles stickers on the sides and rear. Inside, the Eeco Smiles comes with new features like a new double DIN music system with USB, dual tone seat covers and new doormats.

The Eeco is powered by a 1.2-litre petrol motor, with Maruti offering a CNG kit option. The new limited edition features are available for Rs 9,490.

Maruti Eeco Smiles prices:

Five seater without A/C: Rs 3.32 lakh

Five Seater with A/C: Rs 3.63 lakh

Seven seater without A/C: Rs 3.49 lakh

All prices, ex-showroom, Mumbai

Limited edition Maruti Eeco launched | News | Autocar India

deville_56

Honoured Member

Seems customers stops buying accessories from MUL dealer because of high price and Maruti trying to market them at discount price as limited editions [frustration]

If i am not wrong it was limited to 500 units,250 units each for black and silver
It was 300 each, export surplus.

Last edited:

Another boring Limited Edition from Maruti. But compared to the M.A.S.S actual price for these accessories, this deal is worth.

Are these features to be given by OEM? [frustration]
Well said. Soon Maruti may advertise Limited Edition xxxx car with 4+1 tyres inflated with Nitrogen [frustration]

The additional features are as follows:

* Double DIN Stereo with USB connectivity

* 15 inch speakers
15in speakers[;)] i suspect that's a Typo. It's 6in speakers right?

Eeco is one of the most cost effective way of driving around with 7 people in the car. At 4.5 lakhs OTR it's a true VFM product. Do one have any other MUV in this price range?[confused]

Regards,
Sankar

Top Bottom