Hyundai Getz CRDi in Production or Not?

Thread Starter #1
Hey Hi.i have question Hyundai Getz is in production ? or not lots of confusion. i mail to Hyundai but no reply from Hyundai side. can any one know Hyundai Getz Crdi and petrol are on production, If yes then how to book the car one more think i checked website but there is no information about the Getz ? i like the Getz crdi it has the same Engine of Verna Crdi. plz Do some opinion on that [[roll]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Getz CRDi On Production Or NOt ?

I think it is already discontinued from Hyundai[surprise], Only they are maintaining spares for existing owners

zengetz

Suspended
Yes I own the last lot of the Getz CRDi. I even doubt you would find one in the used market. People who bought them - bought them for a reason and would not part with this gem of a car :)

Its pointless relaunching it. Sure it drives wayyy better than I20 and Crdi is quick but its a very dated car now. I love it though. Used CRDI is near impossible to find.

Its pointless relaunching it. Sure it drives wayyy better than I20 and Crdi is quick but its a very dated car now. I love it though. Used CRDI is near impossible to find.
+1, yes there are better cars like I20 are already popular from Hyundai, so it will be like Maruti relaunching the Zen, however good it is, now people have better spaced cars like Swift and others[:)]

Top Bottom