Not so good news to share. Concorde is just taking me for a ride or TATA really doesn't want me to buy this car.
I had asked my SA last month to share the details when diesel is available for test drive, no reply till today.
I called him up and I get a response " Sir I was on leave since 2 weeks let me try and get the details by calling my showroom "
I am tired of Concorde, Paschim Vihar's antics and polite excuses, could form members please guide me should I cancel my booking from here and book/buy from other showroom or the booking can be transferred from this showroom?
If I have to cancel please advice any good showroom to head to in Delhi near west delhi, would like to close the deal in 1 week, not willing to wait any longer.
Originally Posted by Auto_Pilot
I don't think so. I am concerned that there is some serious issue with production. I am only speculating but I have a reason for that. I booked on the first day of the booking opening so that I can get the car as soon as it is launched. I am yet to hear anything concrete that on this day it will be delivered to you. Almost one month gone and no diesel cars. I do not buy the reason that they are only producing petrol ones as even petrol ones are delivered too less.
Truly pathetic from Concorde guys I must say. Started to act as a dampener on my decision to go with TATA+Concorde.