The show stopper of Auto-Expo is unveiled!!!
- The diesel variant will don the reliable Fiat 1.3-litre multijet engine that will produce 88PS of power at 4000rpm and 200Nm of torque at 1750rpm.
- The petrol variant will wear a 1.4-litre engine that will produce 94PS at 6000rpm and 130Nm of torque at 4000rpm.
- The mileage is expected to be around 10 – 12 kmpl in the real world.
- Ertiga is big enough to seat 7 persons with ease. Of the three rows, middle and rear can be foldable and will be available in different configurations as per requirement.
- The design is more like a car than a commercial vehicle with bulky wheel arches, pronounced shoulder lines and an integrated spoiler.
- Easy ingress, egress and walk-in for the third row. Dash board is similar to the one housed in the Swift, but it will have a beige tinge.
-The top-end Ertiga will feature 15-inch alloys.
The MPV Ertiga is said to be launched in the market by March end.