Diesel Cars Demand is Softening: R.C Bhargava

Because I just bought a petrol car :p.
Back to the topic: what i predict is that government would price diesels for commercial vehicles differently than private vehicles. Or the increasing demand would force them to increase price.

Maruti is not sinking, suzuki is. The only good car they have come up with is the Swift(all over the world). But competition has made one of the most well known cars around(toyota.honda etc.)

Seeing Swift's ad back on TV, made me think that some is wrong at MSIL.
And I don't agree with the statements, had this been the case, why waiting period for diesel more & why discounts only for petrol cars ?

Seems that the huge demand of maruti diesel cars specially swift and dzire though is still there and still is the same wait list, many other manufacturers are out with good diesel vehicles in similar price range to offer, which in a way had moved many buyers to shift from maruti and to opt for readily available vehicles say hyundai, VW,nissan and even renault, toyota.Every day maruti adds for swift and dzire as well as its Luv ertiga too.

Just saw in the TV. Government is planning to raise Diesel price by 10 rs in 10 months...

Then, the difference in the the price of petrol and diesel will be narrowed down to around 10 rs.

Will be interesting to see the future of diesel cars and how the manufacturers respond to the government move.

Top Bottom