The Automotive India

The Automotive India (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/)
-   Indian Auto Sector (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-sector/)
-   -   Tata Motors Nexon Now Launched at Rs.5.85 Lakhs (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/indian-auto-sector/10830-tata-motors-nexon-now-launched-rs-5-85-lakhs.html)

Akash1886 23rd July 2017 10:08 AM

Re: Nexon: Tata Motors Compact SUV Based on X1 Platform

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrRishabh (Post 543895)
Hey Akash, when you will take delivery of Tigor?

I am presently occupied in lot of personal engagements buddy so the car's re-booking and delivery is taking time. However, it is decided that it will be Tigor for sure as my new car.

Regards

Akash

InsaneTurbo 23rd July 2017 12:58 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Tata reveals some features of #Nexon.Will get Multi drive modes,6.5" Touchscreen,Android Auto & Carplay,push start/stop & climate control.
Cardekho

Attachment 228971

Attachment 228972

Attachment 228973

Hold your purchases on 6-10 Lakh bracket ! Something is coming. This is loaded both in terms of connectivity & Mechanical!

Many things are first time on Tata Cars :

Like Apple carplay, Android Auto , Smart key & push buttons !

kkn13 23rd July 2017 01:05 PM

Interiors are easily best in class now followed by the WRV (clearly BMW and Audi influence)
My stance on the exteriors still remains though

Engines look good on paper but only time will tell especially since 1.3 MJD, 1.6 MJD, Ford 1.5 and 1.5 IDTEC have been around for a while now

If they bring a diesel AT NOT AMT, itll totally be a headstart for them

hari.vgl 23rd July 2017 01:55 PM

The IAB reader's spy shots yesterday gave many speculations to people. If the dashboard texture will be present, gear lever design and colour, hand brake lever design, ORVM adjust, plastic quality et all! But now the design renders claimed to be from Tata and published by CarDekho dismisses all these speculations. We can confirm all those were just part of the pre production test mule. Everything we fancied from the Auto Expo car will be present i guess! :D Only thing to wait for now is what quality plastics Tata will use for the production model. The quality on the test mules did not seem to be the best. But with such an awesome design I'm almost confident that Tata won't skip on the plastic quality!

Also, the Nexon Drive in Kochi is only 2 days away! July 25th, Tuesday probably! Exciting times ahead!

Are you ready to Explore with Nexon ?

Get ready for the Nexon Drive

Akash1886 23rd July 2017 02:40 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Official Press Note from TATA Motors: Five class-leading features to look forward to in the Tata NEXON

Attachment 228977

Attachment 228978

Attachment 228979

Attachment 228980

Attachment 228981

Attachment 228982

Attachment 228983

Quote:

Mumbai, July 23, 2017: Tata Motors’ much awaited SUV, the new NEXON, will flaunt a host of segment firsts and design rich features. Distilling fine points of auto design that accentuate modern India and its global citizens, the NEXON boasts best-in-class technology and features, personifying the newly defined design language – IMPACT, focusing on the new generation of customers. The Tata NEXON is an engineering marvel of dynamism and efficiency combined in an impressive guise.

Multi Drive Modes - A first-in-segment feature, the Multi Drive Mode function is to get best out of the vehicles performance. Driver can seamlessly switch between the three different drive modes – Eco, City and Sport to experience three different personalities of the NEXON. Each mode ensures that vehicle delivers the performance as per the requirement of driver. If driver is looking for spirited driving, just turn the knob to Sport mode and beast is out of NEXON, delivering 260 Nm torque (Diesel) allowing NEXON to just zip away. City mode allows you to cruise swiftly in city traffic.

Floating Dashtop HD Touchscreen - An exclusive, first-in-segment floating dashtop, the 6.5-inch display HD touchscreen adds to the premium interiors of NEXON. Floating dashtop touchscreen not only makes infotainment usage easy but it also reduces “eye-off road time” for added safety. HD screen makes the graphics on screen vivid & lively.

Powerful & Torquey Engines – NEXON flaunts two new engines, the 1.2L Turbocharged Petrol from the Revotron series and the 1.5L Diesel engine from the Revotorq series, mated to a 6-speed transmission for easy & smooth drive.

HARMAN Infotainment System with Android Auto and Car play – NEXON comes with advanced HARMAN infotainment system enabled with a drive mode based HMI theme. The 8-speaker system with high-fidelity audio reproduction and harmonic richness transforms the vehicle into a sound system giving a personalized home theatre experience. Additionally, the NEXON is also equipped with Android Auto and Car Play (Car play to be offered soon). The improved connectivity with help of Google’s android auto via USB enables the user to access calling, messaging, navigation and voice assistance from the infotainment system. Infotainment system comes with the ability of read text & Whatsapp messages and voice based reply commands.

Grand Central Console with Sliding Tambour Door Mechanism - The “Grand Central Console”, inspired by high end cars gives a very premium and sporty feel to interiors. Unique sliding tambour door mechanism allows easy storage space.
Regards

Akash

kasscon 23rd July 2017 03:33 PM

So,

Except cruise control rest of the features are confirmed :

*Automatic headlamps & wipers
*Smart key
*Push button start
*Punchy powertrains
*6-Speed GB
*16 inch wheels
*Floating touch screen
*8 speaker Harmon system
*Android auto
*Car play will be added shortly
*Projectors & DRL in headlight unit
*Led tail lamps
*Multi drive modes
*Front arm rest
*Ceramic inserts

Whooh! List is long. Loaded to brim[:D] and if now someone want to say its less then wait for Q501 coz itne main itna hi milega

But still 'Yeh Dil mange more'

Things still need to be cleared [;)]

How many airbags
Cruise control
Automatic GB, which one and when

Esmaniac 23rd July 2017 05:49 PM

No AMT in Nexon

Just got a confirmation call from Dealer that NEXON WILL NOT BE LAUNCHED IN AMT.

M so disappointed.[frustration]

tejRocket 23rd July 2017 06:42 PM

Re: No AMT in Nexon

That's really bad news. I hope they launch it sooner than later.
Nexon with class leading interiors and engines (deisel) along with AMT/AT options would have made serious dents in ecosports and brezza sales.

InsaneTurbo 23rd July 2017 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akash1886 (Post 543917)
Official Press Note

Attachment 228982
Regards

Akash

this image is not official :P -Pioneer [:D]

The AMT versions will be launched at a phased manner like Tiago , hope they include the paddle shifters from Racemo concept !

AbhisekVerma 23rd July 2017 07:59 PM

The interiors are so stunning! Looks Delicious! They should have highlighted 6 speed gearbox as well. Might dent CS if pricing is good. Floating touchscreen is well integrated.

Akash1886 23rd July 2017 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InsaneTurbo (Post 543936)
this image is not official

This specific image has been mailed to me officially from the Marketing Team of Tata Motors. So, for me its Official only bud since it came with Official Press Note of TATA Motors.

Regards

Akash

GautamJ 23rd July 2017 09:06 PM

Nexon Diesel seems too good, that torque figures are even more than my Rapid Diesel (10 NM more).

Tata Motors is surely planning that I don't switch to other brands even after having bad experience in terms of reliability.

It seems perfect replacement for my Tiago Diesel. They always impress me (both good and bad :stupid:)

InsaneTurbo 23rd July 2017 09:45 PM

I see ,it's strange that they sent a pic of another competing brand .

The same pic was shared by other auto websites too.

Akash1886 23rd July 2017 10:14 PM

Buddies,

Has anyone on our forum have officially / unofficially paid for booking the Nexon till now? Just curious to know since its raising lot of excitement so has anyone gone ahead?

Regards

Akash

GautamJ 23rd July 2017 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akash1886 (Post 543948)
Buddies,

Has anyone on our forum have officially / unofficially paid for booking the Nexon till now? Just curious to know since its raising lot of excitement so has anyone gone ahead?

Regards

Akash

Bhpian RavenAvi have unofficially booked TATA Nexon.