Indian Cars Transformed into Limousines!

Thread Starter #1
These are pictures of stretched Endeavours clicked by me in Chennai and Pondicherry.

Attachments

Thread Starter #3
Are you sure that it is an Omni,because I have never seen that,please upload it.
I have seen pics of stretched Qualis,Accord,S class,Corolla,Contessa,Skoda,CHRYSLER,Rolls Royce,Sonata and a few Ambassadors.

Last edited:
The already long Endy has grown much longer. It would be a heavy task to drive it.

@Sriharsha, are you sure you saw a stretched omni?

350Z

Core Team
I've seen a Stretched Nissan X-Trail, Prado and Superb in Delhi.

sriharsha said:
hey great pics. i have one pic of an omni of the same time. i'll search and upload it here.
:eek: How would it have looked? Waiting for the Picture.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
Oops,forgot about X-trail.A black X-trail was stretched,it was belonging to Jhillmill,Chennai.Now,it is in bangalore.It is a PY 01 registered SUV.There is a stretched Camry in chennai,which is also a PY 01 car.

Thread Starter #11
RSM,the driver would be given training foa about 10 days regarding turnings.
Umang,they chop the front segment and add compartment(s) depending upon the owner's use and then weld the chopped segments.You can actually see the chopped area on closer view and the painting varies very mildly.

I have seen similar type of endeavour in Hyderabad also.It is in Banjara Hills area.

These are known as Limosine versions.

Modifiers just get the body/bodyframe/chassis cut at the center of the car.Design similar body/bodyframe/chassis and get them welded to the front and rear dissected part, now they attach windows/doors to the attached part as asked by the owner, and develop a lounge inside with side and corner seats,attractive lightings and what else is recommended by the owner.

Everything is fine on these vehicles right from design to finish externally but the only drawback is its body strength.It is reduced as the enlargement is not done keeping all the necessary and important aspects and issues in mind, as the manufacturer do.So its not strong enough and the stock engine does not support to move the big body efficiently as it does the stock structure of the body.

So I dont suggest to do it,without the assistance of the manufacturing company of the stock vehicle.

Thread Starter #15
sriharsha,that omni photo looks like photoshopped to me,whom it belongs to?Who clicked it?
Auto Hub India,the Endeavour in Hyderabad is an AP registered act,belonging to a television channel.

Top Bottom