Supercars and Exotic Cars in Hyderabad

Thread Starter #1
Exotics spotted in Hyderabad

I didn't know where to post these pictures,if this doesn't deserve to be here,then please merge it with my travelogue thread.
These are some of the cars I captured in Hyderabad,when i went there for a tour.
1)BMW 730 Ld
2)Skoda Superb(Temp registered)
3)Audi A6
4)Mercedes M class
5)BMW X5(Black)
6)Audi Q7(Beige)
7)BMW X5(White)
8)Rolls-Royce Ghost
9)Jaguar XF(Temp registered)
10)Volvo XC 90(Temp registered)
Apart from these exotics,i also spotted a couple of Volvo S80,around 7-8 Q7, 2 BMW 320d with CF lip spoiler,nearly 2 Captivas in all colors,and a lot of mercedes and BMWs.Most of the cars and bikes we passed by were temporarily registered.
There were few vintge cars also,which i will post in the Vintage cars thread.

Attachments

Nice spot Surendar. BTW Hyderabad too has many exotics but not as many as Chennai.

Hmmm nice catch bro but i would rate only Jaguar and RR ghost as exotics. The rest of the cars are becoming too common in Chennai!

Thread Starter #10
Hmmm nice catch bro but i would rate only Jaguar and RR ghost as exotics. The rest of the cars are becoming too common in Chennai!
Thanks,I captured only these cars in about 2 hours or so,as the rest of our time went on sight seeing and rest at our hotel.
Of course,Chennai has some exotics,but I would say Hyderabad has more than what Chennai has.
Or is it that people in Chennai don't take their exotics out that often.
-----------Next Post-----------
Nice spot Surendar. BTW Hyderabad too has many exotics but not as many as Chennai.
Thanks.Chennai,too has a lot,still waiting for me and other TAI members to capture those.
Nor are Captivas.
But hey. These are exotics, only in Hyderabad and such places I guess! [;)]
Of course,I know Captiva isn't an exotic,but,how often do you find a Captiva on streets,I don'tfind that frequently in Chennai,except in Chevrolet showrooms or service stations.[:D]
Wow great catch surendar. Never new Hyderabad is also so cool. :biggrin:
Thanks bro,yeah,Hyderabad was so cool to say,both in climate and in exotics.

Last edited:

Top Bottom