The Hyderabad International Auto Show 2013

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
The fourth edition of Hyderabad International Auto Show is coming up in 2013. It’ll host a wide range of cars available in India to help prospective buyers make an informed decision through a real comparison under one roof. Plus, the commercial vehicles have been included too this time for corporate clients. Apart from cars, this event will also include several other interesting sport and entertainment activities such as hot air balloons, bike stunting, remote cars, car simulators and night kite flying festival. Tickets are now on sale online (BookMyShow) for Rs.150 each. Just let me know in case more information is required. I'll get in touch with the organizers.

> Date: 11 – 13th Jan 2013

> Venue: HICC, Novotel and HICC Complex, Near Hitech City, Cyberabad

> Timings: 10:00 AM onwards

_MG_7611.jpg

_MG_8069.jpg

_MG_8192.jpg

_MG_8584.jpg

_MG_8721.jpg

_MG_9030.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Guys from Hyderabad can plan and go to this event on 12th since it is a Saturday. If anyone from outside Hyderabad are coming for the event can join up as well.

Guys from Hyderabad can plan and go to this event on 12th since it is a Saturday. If anyone from outside Hyderabad are coming for the event can join up as well.
Good Idea ER, I am in and probably we can meet Vishwas in Hyderabad and make mini meet[:)], I wish Zengetz will join us too

Good Idea ER, I am in and probably we can meet Vishwas in Hyderabad and make mini meet[:)], I wish Zengetz will join us too
Sure, but i wanted to make sure if the auto-show is not like the common one which goes for the full year in India.

Gurralla Sir, please could you get me more info, if all is in well i will book my bus tickets well in advance, also are there any good places to see around?

I like to meet with all the TAIins from HYD.

Sure, but i wanted to make sure if the auto-show is not like the common one which goes for the full year in India.

Gurralla Sir, please could you get me more info, if all is in well i will book my bus tickets well in advance, also are there any good places to see around?

I like to meet with all the TAIins from HYD.
Vishwas,

I had attended this show last time, it was really good with some new and old models displayed. Was useful for me as I could get some new paint company contacts thru' this expo. Please do not compare this with Delhi Auto expo at all, but for Auto enthusiasts it will create some impression.

Yes there are plenty of places around Hyderabad, if you are coming for the first time and not been around earlier. It depends on how many days you have planned for.

Yes we can have a meet at the Autoshow it self right now only two members are in touch with me in Hyderabad are Enfield Rider, Zengetz

Vishwas,

I had attended this show last time, it was really good with some new and old models displayed. Was useful for me as I could get some new paint company contacts thru' this expo. Please do not compare this with Delhi Auto expo at all, but for Auto enthusiasts it will create some impression.
No no Delhi auto expo is a big one, but as an enthusiast i will come [clap].

Yes there are plenty of places around Hyderabad, if you are coming for the first time and not been around earlier. It depends on how many days you have planned for.
Its the first time i am visiting Hyderabad, but i have planned to stay for a night only, if things go well at office, i might make it a 2 night stay.Will PM later about this.

Yes we can have a meet at the Autoshow it self right now only two members are in touch with me in Hyderabad are Enfield Rider, Zengetz
Great thing.

No no Delhi auto expo is a big one, but as an enthusiast i will come [clap].

Its the first time i am visiting Hyderabad, but i have planned to stay for a night only, if things go well at office, i might make it a 2 night stay.Will PM later about this.

Great thing.
Tell Gurralla to take you to some nice place were you can taste the famous haleem and biryani provided you eat non- veg .

Tell Gurralla to take you to some nice place were you can taste the famous haleem and biryani provided you eat non- veg .
I'm Veg by nature, yet i know Hyderabad is good for Biryani.

How about you mate, how about joining us? It will be fun!

I'm Veg by nature, yet i know Hyderabad is good for Biryani.

How about you mate, how about joining us? It will be fun!
I could have attented as I have to spend the frequent flyer points I have , but the problem is iam in Bangladesh on those dates [frustration] . Incase changes will let you know for sure , but you guys enjoy a lot and make a lot of pics too.

I could have attented as I have to spend the frequent flyer points I have , but the problem is iam in Bangladesh on those dates [frustration] . Incase changes will let you know for sure , but you guys enjoy a lot and make a lot of pics too.
Hmm, that makes lot of fun together Raja !! try for that,

Yes, If vishwas can stay for a day I can take him and show as many places I can and either it is non-veg or veg, you will get best of the biryani in Hyderabad[:)]

all the best but please try to join us if you can.

Hmm, that makes lot of fun together Raja !! try for that,

Yes, If vishwas can stay for a day I can take him and show as many places I can and either it is non-veg or veg, you will get best of the biryani in Hyderabad[:)]
Thank you so much for the help sir. Working on new year day to get an off on 14th Monday to see around hyd.

If its on weekend he plans to stay say Sunday I can join as well [:D]
Sunday is the day I'm coming to your city.

Top Bottom