Upcoming Tata Nano Facelift in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
The Tata Nano could gets its umpteenth upgrade in the coming days and here’s some proof. A Tata Nano test mule with a revised tail lamp cluster was spotted testing in Bangalore,the only real change on the Nano, as discernible from the spyshot, is the presence of chrome garnishes around the tail lamp cluster. Apart from this change, the Nano test mule doesn’t have any visual difference. Also, the spotter claims that the Nano had distinct diesel clatter at idle, hinting that the test mule could have a turbo diesel engine at its rear.

Tata Nano facelift spotted testing in Bangalore, India | IndianCarsBikes.in

Attachments

Re: Tata Nano Face lift

By looking at the past upgrades done to the Nano by Tata, the cosmetic changes does not impress a lot. Although a diesel Nano should definitely be a game changer in the Indian car market. It just depends on how well it will be priced.

I don't think it is a face lift.
Those chrome strips are available as after market fitments in current nano as well..[surprise]

Its hard to tell it from rear only angle that this is a facelift. Untill more pictures appear on the net the changes are hard to tell.

Even i didn't like the chrome detailing on the tail lamps.
Yeah, me too. I didn't like that chrome in tail lights of Fortuner & Chevy Cruze either. Looks cheap, typical tourist cars like who like to put bangles & stuff like that on mirrors. [lol]

Re: Upcoming Tata Nano Facelift!

I hope Tata launches a powerful 800cc,3 cylinder petrol Nano with power steering,ABS,A'bags and with Nano Europa design cues.It will be a sure shot hit with metro folks,who need peppy,effortless to drive and a stylish compact car.

Tata is working on a refreshed Nano,so says Ratan Tata:

"We were not prepared to market the car as we should have. I think that has a lot to do with the fact that momentum got lost," he said. He listed out the reasons due to which Nano, nicknamed 'The people's car', could not realise its full potential as the momentum got lost in initial years due to issues like plant transfer and insufficient advertising campaign and dealership network.
Asked whether these issues are being addressed, Tata said, "It is being addressed now and I think we will succeed. It is a three-four year-old product (and) we have to do something to refresh the product, which we are also doing."
To a query as to what went wrong with Nano, he said there were "several things", including the events in West Bengal. "It caused us to move and caused us to build another plant. That cost us another year from the time of the launch which created a lot of excitement and three months from that launch date, the car should have been on the roads
Full link to the article:Ratan Tata rules out manufacturing Jaguar and Land Rover (JLR) in India - The Economic Times

The Tata Nano could gets its umpteenth upgrade in the coming days and here’s some proof. A Tata Nano test mule with a revised tail lamp cluster was spotted testing in Bangalore,the only real change on the Nano, as discernible from the spyshot, is the presence of chrome garnishes around the tail lamp cluster. Apart from this change, the Nano test mule doesn’t have any visual difference. Also, the spotter claims that the Nano had distinct diesel clatter at idle, hinting that the test mule could have a turbo diesel engine at its rear.

Tata Nano facelift spotted testing in Bangalore, India | IndianCarsBikes.in
HEY , i guess this picture was earlier posted in the wacky section .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom