Volkswagen Offers Polo & Vento for Free

Thread Starter #1
The 2012 festive season saw some unusual car price trends. Some car makers put up attractive discounts and freebies to boost sales in a slow year while others raised car prices due to adverse foreign exchange and rise in input costs.

Due to the slow market, car makers have not met sales targets and are now offering discounts and offers to clear their inventories before the calendar year ends.

Volkswagen’s initiative involves an offer that gives Polo hatchback and Vento mid-size sedan customers the chance to win a free car. All those who book a Polo or Vento stand the chance to win the car of their choice free, no less! All they will have to do is answer three multiple choice questions at their Volkswagen dealership. The offer is valid till November 30, 2012. So hurry!

Source: VW offers Polo and Vento for free| ZigWheels.com

Ad!tya

Suspended
:lol!: I thought that I would write:
''What a news! If someone visits VW, then get a Dozen Polo 1.6 and Vento TDIs' if they are free!''

But..
What is the use after expiry!
These germans.

350Z

Core Team
VW created so much hoopla about this scheme at Shoppers Stop last month by sticking a small placard on each shopping bag. The catch is that this offer is applicable only after booking a car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

There is a similar offer going on with Nissan Sunny (not sure if it includes other Nissan vehicles or not) - all vehicles sold in Nov are automatically eligible for a lucky draw. The first winner will be refunded the full ex-showroom price of the car (free car I suppose more or less). The second winner will be given 1/2 kg gold. This was advertised in kolkata newspapers but I am sure that the offer and the lucky draw is on national basis.

So second winner is the lucky one and first winner will be left wondering whats happening.
Haha well technically these are 2 seperate lucky draws, I inadvertently misrepresented it to appear as if one prize is better than the other, but regardless I do not expect to see one lucky devil winning both the draws. If it does happen, you know something is fishy.

Thread Starter #11
Ahh not that great marketing from Volkswagen, I missed the date when I posted this.

What's was the point in doing that[surprise]

Top Bottom