Sorry for the delay Guys. Here you go.
I've done the TD of D90 Vista yesterday at VST motors, mount road, Chennai.
First time I saw D90 with full body kits. It looks very sporty and classy.
As we all know, there is no change in the shape of the Vista. But, so many gadgets added to it. Exterior:
1. The appearance of wiper washer nozzle has changed for look.
2. Contrast roof on ZX+ version.
Other then that I've not found any changes on Exterior. Interiors:
1. The driver side console behind the steering looks neat and easy to read.
2. In the centre of the dashboard, there is a "Driver Information System" which displays time, temperature and fuel to empty distance.
3. Mic and GPS tracking device placed on the dashboard. 75BHP Vista have a Microphone behind the IRVM.
4. 7" TFT Touch Screen with DVD/CD/SD/USB/Radio/AUX/FM/AM on ZX+ and Inbuilt Music system with CD/USB/Radio/AUX/FM/AM on Vx version.
The SE started to explain the features of D90. As I already own Vista VX, I mostly know about the features of Vista. so I asked him to explain about the D90 features alone.
He explained the D90 specs and features.
There are two varients in D90, VX and ZX+.
75BHP Vista VX and D90 Vista VX having same features, except the engine specs. ZX+ features:
1. Follow-Me-Home Headlamps
2. Infinity Contrast Roof.
3. Fully Automatic Climate Control.
4. One touch power window on driver side
5. 7" TFT Touch Screen with DVD/CD/SD/USB/Radio/AUX.
6. Satellite Navigation System with Voice assistant.
7. Ambient Temperature Indicator.
8. Dual Front SRS Airbags.
9. High-Mount LED stop light.
I asked SE, is there any change in suspention. SE replied TATA tuned its suspention for more comfort and handling.
After seeing D90, my hands and legs itteched to take her TD. I asked for the TD. immediately SE asked my DL and took a gate pass.
once D90 came out from the showroom, SE asked me take the wheel.