Famous Passenger Cars Spotted As Taxis

Thread Starter #1
Just simple if you have observed a famous passenger car which is used as a taxi just click a pic and post it can be a merc , jaguar , Audi , BMW , Honda city , Camry , aria , Scorpio anything .

I will post 3 images which I clicked of popular passenger car used as taxi , Honda city , Scorpio .

And 1 more

image.jpg

And this Honda city , will post later pics of Audi a6 also

image.jpg

Attachments

Re: Famous passenger cars spotted as taxis .

Good Thread Raja

In India every car upto a Merc can be Taxi passing, such rich are our countrymen [;)]

BTW - I Saw in Brasil all types of cars as well used as Taxis

Lineas, Zafirasl, All Fiat Hatches sold here, All VW sold hatches sold here [:)]

Not as taxis but I have seen a number of high end luxury cars like BMWs and Audis with yellow board in bangalore. They are used to carry guests from big hotels like the Leela Palace and Royal Orchid.

Also I came across a website where you can rent chauffeur driven luxury cars to take you around Bangalore.

I have seen Volksagen Polo operating as a Taxi. Pure Taxi service!
Was infact shocked to see it.

My offices late night Cabs, we have swift, SCORPIO and popular default cabs vista and the legend. all cabs were waiting for a pick up. I went early and clicked these pics before my colleagues laugh at me. [lol]

And one more thing In delhi all taxis are not necessarily be yellow board vehicles since Delhi is the birth place of corruption

Attachments

Thread Starter #6
My offices late night Cabs, we have swift, SCORPIO and popular default cabs vista and the legend. all cabs were waiting for a pick up. I went early and clicked these pics before my colleagues laugh at me. [lol]

And one more thing In delhi all taxis are not necessarily be yellow board vehicles since Delhi is the birth place of corruption
@ mr ranger

Swift as taxi ?[confused] I heard this for first time that swift too is used as taxi .
I know for sure that manza , vista , indica infact saw even couple of arias as taxis but swift taxi is for the first time I heard.

I have seen Volksagen Polo operating as a Taxi. Pure Taxi service!
Was infact shocked to see it.
Polo as a taxi ? This too quite shocking to know [surprise]

@ mr ranger

Swift as taxi ?[confused] I heard this for first time that swift too is used as taxi .
I know for sure that manza , vista , indica infact saw even couple of arias as taxis but swift taxi is for the first time I heard.
Yes most of the time I get swift only. Yesterday swift dropped me home today I got vista. [clap]

Thread Starter #10

Whats the big deal ,I have seen Punto taxi in Kerala and Nano too
Wow good I started this thread never knew some cars which you think can never be taxis are used somewhere as taxis too , seriously punto and nano too as taxi [surprise]
Which SUVs are used as taxi in kerla ?

No wonder if you hired AUDI Q7 [glasses], But my typical indian mentality stays where it was in 18th century, So Jayadev just mention your premium SUV taxis Im eager to know. [roll]
I have noticed a blue Rolce royce in calicut recently on the way to airport . a brand spanking new one.Taxi I suppose I saw the Hotel name

I see the cars not the number plates.[:)]

Top Bottom