Best Customer Service Company - Cars

Best Customer Service company - Cars/UVs

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Friends,

We have been using different cars of different companies and the customer service of a company is playing a vital role these in all the buying decisions, hence felt to discuss and know about various car manufacturing companies and their customer centric approach. Which helps a prospective buyer to look into this while his buying decision as my words are " Buying a car may be bit easy as it is one time difficulty, but maintaining a car is not that easy without good customer service from the company"

So here I am adding a poll with most popular car selling companies in India. Please vote for your favourite and mentioned what made you to select them.

I warn here strictly that this thread is not meant for a car brand war in any manner, hence refrain from personal level bashing on a company or a member of forum. Please also note that this thread is not about " worst customer service", it is all about to know who is better in customer service and approach, So I request you to write all your good experiences of such companies only and please do not mention about any bad experiences as it will lead to a long discussion and argument and more OT and visitors will get confused.

Every member has a right to express their own satisfaction about a companies customer service and I sincerely warn other members not to degrade the opinion as every bodies opinions are valuable and respected here[:)]

With my past 25 years experience with various car brands, I have voted for Maruti Suzuki which always look best customer service approach from them[:)]

I have owned Maruti Suzuki cars and Tata Cars previously. Of the two Maruti Suzuki is no doubt the best. At present i own a Maruti Suzuki car and a Honda car. I should say that Honda too is quite good but not as good as Maruti Suzuki!

We owned maruti and honda car. Honda service is good but expensive on the other hand maruti is awesome. They fix the problem without any delay.

This thread will be more apt for the people who has changed their car brands and could tell about their service experience while i cannot comment on other manufacturers service levels (for we had 4 cars which was of same brand!)

So have voted for Maruti, till today, they give us good service backup and never forgets to call after every service. Now my main concern is the cost of spares and labor work has raised up a lot and never like before.

Thread Starter #5
This thread will be more apt for the people who has changed their car brands and could tell about their service experience while i cannot comment on other manufacturers service levels (for we had 4 cars which was of same brand!)

So have voted for Maruti, till today, they give us good service backup and never forgets to call after every service. Now my main concern is the cost of spares and labor work has raised up a lot and never like before.
+100 to your views Vishwas.

You are absolutely right about the raised spares and labor costs by Maruti, but I think it is a general pratice like any other manufacturer or service provider to hike the costs to get along with the raised pay packages,maintenance of their own things[:)]

I have a spark which I bought in 2008 , the a.s.s expreince has been good I avenothing to complaint .

But I voted for maruti because of their reach in pan India .

I agree with vishwas some 1 who has used cars from multiple brands can give us more insight here .

Btw the thread is a fantastic attempt from Gurralla [clap], rather then listening from anybody else its better to listen from car owners the a.s.s , coustomer service expreince they had from the car company of which car they own

To each, his own !

I feel it is bit immature to just conclude brand wise. there is much more to it and the poll result would be highly misleading.

To each, his own !

I feel it is bit immature to just conclude brand wise. there is much more to it and the poll result would be highly misleading.
Totally agree with you,one can't compare one's level of satisfaction to another person it's very individualised matter.

Here in Bangkok,
Honda has provided me with better service than Toyota. Toyota was not bad but Honda's service is too good.

In India,
Mahindra has not been too good and neither had TATA. Mahindra has been on the worse side recently and I am surprised to report that TATA delivered better service to us than Mahindra. TATA, I had problem with that one dealership after I changed it then it totally got transformed and the experience really became awesome!

EDIT: ah only single voting so my vote goes to Honda.

I had two cars till now. One is M800 and Chevy spark. But I have voted for Chevrolet since all the experience I had till now is good. Eventhough there are some dis-satisfaction on certain areas [I believe all ASS has the same kind of problems] I like Chevrolet as of now. Do not know about the future.

Thread Starter #12
Hey friends,

Read my first post on the thread. Most of almost had experience of 2 to 3 cars of different brands so far and my question is which customer service you rate best and why ?? so thread is very simple and make sense to know these information will help others[:)]

I have never owned cars other than Hyundai, Its my first car and iam happy with the service. spares are very costly though. hence, voted for hyundai, since the service exceeded my expectations all the times. i would rate it as 9 / 10.

Thread Starter #14
@Alex

Yes, we want such true experiences from people like you that why you like a service of the company. There is no doubt Maruti is top on the list as expected and it is the Hyundai who followed similar path of Maruti in India and got succeeded though their cost of spares may be bit cost, but their quick response to the issues and fixing them quickly, spares availability made them popular after Maruti.

So this is the main reason of this thread to know true experiences of owners as I owned cars right from Ambassador,fiat padmini,Indica etc., but the true service experience was with Maruti cars, that is the main reason I bought a Maruti car once again for their service experience, wide network, wonderful FE, easy on pocket and peace of mind !![:)] these are the common thoughts of every budget buyer in India

Top Bottom