Mitsubishi Pajero SFX & Lancer Diesel Discontinued!

Re: Pajero SFX & Lancer Diesel discontinued

My Uncle was saying something about this. Actually, he has booked the last Lancer in Coimbatore and will be taking delivery soon. Its price is 9.40 lacs OTR.

Are they planning to launch the latest Lancer anytime soon?

RIP Pajero SFX. One of the most loved SUVs of its times. The SUV has proved its mettle against most of the current gen beast, however off late the car got a lot of criticism for the the under-powered engine.
As for the Lancer, i am least bothered about that car since it is already living an extended life. It should have been killed long back.

Thread Starter #5

With their product portfolio shrinking i wonder when Mitsubishi will shut their shop in our country.

With their product portfolio shrinking i wonder when Mitsubishi will shut their shop in our country.
Mitsubishi's product portfolio was worth mentioning only until a few years back. The competition has gone way past where M-HM today is. It is in fact good the peeps at Mitsubishi realized that Lancer needs to be laid in peace. And did someone say 9.36 Lacs [surprise], I'm sure the fellas at M-HM are an optimistic bunch. Hoping the same should come by for the Cedia and start planning for the new lancer.

I still however think that instead of scrapping the SFX Pajero, they should have reduced the price by a couple of Lacs, maybe 3 and projected it as a no frills, all thrills SUV, while the Sport Pajero be projected as their premium lux SUV, on the lines of Outlander and Montero (although costing half as much as the Montero)

God O God, two good decision from M-HM in 2012, I pray the next good news be the launch of the all new Lancer (Again, a 5 year old model considering its been half a decade since it was launched worldwide).

RIP Lancer.Lancer is a good Car and Pajero felt better than T-Fort IMO.

RIP Lancer and Pajero.I hope that Cedia should be good contender for Mitsubishi.

My Uncle was saying something about this. Actually, he has booked the last Lancer in Coimbatore and will be taking delivery soon. Its price is 9.40 lacs OTR.

Are they planning to launch the latest Lancer anytime soon?
Congrats for your Uncle for booking last Lancer.Which color did he booked?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #8
what are they planning to do? only run in the country with Pajero Sport? wow thats bold. they should launch the Mirage and new Lancer

Top Bottom