Visit to BMW Expo in Chennai!!

Which is your favourite BMW of the ones displayed !

• 650i Convertible

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • 7 Series 730Ld

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Series 320D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X5

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • M3

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Today is my unforgettable day in my life!
Because its my dream come true Driving BMW [:D]

I visited the BMW Auto Expo in Chennai where most of the BMW exotics are present. I reached there by 12.30 PM. A very warm welcome was given by everyone right from security to receptionist! and Felt this is how customer service should be.

First eye catcher & stunner is 650i COnvertible!, It was really impressive, Huge & amazing to have a look at!

Next went into 3 series. A medium luxury Sedan from BMW!
Just inserted the smart key & pressed it.

Music system was kept on before, so it started playing, then only i realised that the car was on!! Wow man! This is the car which every one will love to own !

Just moved the gear from P to Drive & touched the accelerator. It breezed away! Wat else i can say about it! i just got a chance to move it only to few 100 metres as they didn't give test drive to any one, And with permission i have got many photos :)

And now comes the Extreme & True luxury Sedan 7 Series!
You will not believe. this car is the most biggest of all the cars in the showroom.

I just went in & i sat in Pilots seat! Wow an extreme road view & such nice ergonimcs i have ever seen!
And the rear seats with Stand alone DVD Players for each seats!
I tried to strech my legs to the maximum & still it didn't touch the front seat.

And now i got chance to speak to service manager & went inside & checked few cars & their Scrap Yard!
Here are few Pics

And here is BMW which is badly hit!

And Finally an M3 :)

Hope you enjoyed my day with BMW [thumbswink]

350Z

Core Team
Simply Awesome!!You are really lucky and Great pics Zinam.
Its just like a dream come true, Isn't it? But this doesn't looks like an Expo to me,It was on BMW Showroom only right? Was it for only selected people or for everyone?

Its so nice to see my dream rides, The 5 and 6 series.
Have you got more pics? Especially interiors? Please share them
Also, Do tell us your driving experience in the beauties.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Yes Its really a dream come true for me in my life!

Its supposed to advertised as BMW Xpo & invitation was through Media. Hindu Paper dated 18th Sep Chennai Edition.

We actually expected a lot as it was mentoned as Xpo [Like Wheel Spins, Drags, Drifts & Lot :) ].

But when we went there they said that Xpo is within showroom due to few constraints!

And there was even no Test Drive which is really bad.

I managed to speak to few freaks there & just moved the car from parking bay to outside & just revved up for few 100 mtrs & parked in again!!

Thread Starter #12
Thanks guys!

I am looking forward for more Expos like Audi & Nissan in chennai.

Eagerly waiting for March! This is the time where South India gets all the exotics here :)

Yes i am talking about Banaglore Auto Expo [11-15 March].

We can plan another TAI Meet in B'lore very soon [cheers]

Top Bottom