Tata's New Ace Based Van - Venture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

If there is one company which cannot be kept out of the news these days, it is Tata Motors and for all the right reasons. The company is working on an ACE based minivan which will have all the creature comforts required for an urban runabout.

The prototype on test in these pictures looks pretty much the production version. The all new ACE Minivan codenamed microbus with in Tata Motors will have features like A/C, Power steerig and Indica Vista like central console. The power will come courtesy the 1.4 TDi motor from the Indica with 70 bhp of maximum power.

The new ACE Minivan is aimed squarely at Maruti’s Omni and like every product from Tata Motor, will be priced very keenly. Watch this space for more.

Source - Cubic Capacity

350Z

Core Team
This Ace based Omni competitior from Tata Motors was in news last year as well. From the images, Interiors are looking far more better than aged Omni.
Maintainance Job of Bus Stands in New Delhi have been given to JCDecaux and I see those people coming in exactly same (covered) Tata Ace kind vans but they don't have the rear windows, It has been converted into Cargo version instead. I'll try to capture some images.

EDIT: Its this one, But Hard Top and without rear windows.

Drive Safe!
350Z

I gues, it 'll be priced 4-4.5 lacs OTR. But it should get coil springs. Those leaf springs are not suited for passenger use.

The attached picture is the new Tata Ace. The new Omni competitor will look like this from the front.

ilango[speed thirst];11192 said:
The interiors look cool.
have any one checked interior of ace magic?
i have not though
Its similar to Tata Ace only. Its just simple and outdated, better suited for a mini truck.

Attachments

this car wont be similar to tata ace and is not designed on the same platform as ace is, all new platform with different chasis setup and would have better interiors, build quality and diesel engine, 1.4 TDi one from indigo.

this car wont be similar to tata ace and is not designed on the same platform as ace is, all new platform with different chasis setup and would have better interiors, build quality and diesel engine, 1.4 TDi one from indigo.
That's some good info. But i just worry about its frontal collision sustainability, though it'll be better than Omni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom