Mercedes Benz CLA 45 AMG Now Launched

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Mercedes Benz has confirmed the launch of CLA 45 AMG in India which was first showcased in India at Auto Expo 2014.

It's powered by world’s most most powerful four-cylinder engine in series production: 2.0L Turbocharged Petrol (355 BHP, 450 Nm Torque, 4 Matic, 7 Speed Gearbox).

From a halt to 100 Kmph, it can accelerate in 4.6 seconds with a restricted top speed of 250 Kmph. CLA will be brought as a CBU so pricing will remain on a higher side.

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-45-AMG-India-01.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-45-AMG-India-05.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-45-AMG-India-06.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-45-AMG-India-02.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-45-AMG-India-07.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-45-AMG-India-03.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-45-AMG-India-09.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-45-AMG-India-04.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-45-AMG-India-08.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #2

350Z

Core Team
Re: Mercedes Benz CLA 45 AMG Launches on 22nd July

Mercedes Benz has kick-started an interesting new ad campaign called ‘Ah My God’ for upcoming CLA45 AMG. Take a look.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpywGFnVhus
With the launch of the new CLA 45 AMG, the brand intends to open up to new target groups and reach-out to a more people. In order to connect with a larger audience, “AMG” brand is being communicated in a simple and relevant manner. This communication has been done by connecting AMG with a creative expression– ‘Ah My God”. This is the strong feeling that current owners or brand enthusiasts get when they get inside an AMG car.

To promote this communication strongly, a TV commercial has been created to communicate ‘Ah My God’ expression, with the CLA 45 AMG being the lead car used in the communication. This conforms the aspirational feeling to ‘Drive and Experience’ the AMG and not just ‘Owning it’. ‘The Ah My God’ has been coined to capture the indescribable feeling of driving the car. The communication starts with a TV Commercial where viewers are asked, ‘When was the last time you felt something you just couldn’t put into words? This feeling is further drawn parallel by getting behind the wheel of an AMG. It is this indescribable feeling which is put in words, through the expression – Ah My God! This commercial is slated to be aired on television after 22nd of July and the print campaign will follow subsequently.

Eberhard Kern, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India commented, “Driving Performance is the brand pledge of our performance brand- AMG and we at Mercedes-Benz are all set to redefine performance motoring in India with the launch of the CLA 45 AMG. This compact performance sedan is the latest AMG in India and its immense potential excites us tremendously. The success of our New Generation Cars in India only gives us more reason to believe that, the CLA 45 AMG will fascinate our young customer groups. With this launch, Mercedes-Benz will be pioneering the ‘Compact Performance Sedan’ segment in India, similar to the introduction of ‘Compact Luxury’ in India. As the CLA 45 AMG will reach out to a whole new young customer group, we are launching the ‘Ah My God’ campaign which includes the first-ever India specific TV Commercial. The excitement and buzz already generated in the digital space even before the car’s India launch, is a testimony of the inherent strength of brand AMG and the bright prospect of the CLA 45 AMG.”

Sajan Raj Kurup, Founder and Creative Chairman, Creativeland Asia, commented, “Ah My God’ is a simple yet self-explanatory expression we have used to deliver the power of the CLA 45 AMG. We are excited to be part of the first ever TV commercial of Mercedes-Benz produced in India”.

The ‘Ah My God’ TV Commercial’s music score is by Mike McCleary, a Mumbai based songwriter, composer, performer and producer. He studied Composition and Orchestration at the Wellington Conservatorium of Music and at Victoria University, Wellington. He then worked as a music producer in London at Trident Studios London among other places. Mikey is the talent behind some of the successful and recognizable tracks for India’s biggest advertising campaigns including Vodafone, Coca Cola, Levis and Nestle. Mercedes-Benz India also plans to upload this catchy music score in iStore and also make it available as mobile download.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team

Update! Mercedes Benz has launched the CLA45 AMG at a price tag of Rs.68.50 Lakh. That's indeed a killer price for a hot four door AMG. [thumbswink]

Drive safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4

350Z

Core Team

Shots of this stunning AMG heating the Buddh International Circuit.

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-45-AMG-02.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-45-AMG-03.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-45-AMG-04.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-45-AMG-01.jpg

Mercedes-Benz-CLA-45-AMG-05.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom