Mahindra XUV Sportz Limited Edition

Thread Starter #1
Mahindra XUV500 Sportz limited edition leaked
The limited-run XUV500 Sportz will get additional equipment and cosmetic updates.

It will get cosmetic add-ons such as special decals and a whole bunch of red coloured accents – around the fog lamps, on the door handles, the alloy wheels and even the roof rails. The XUV500 Sportz also gets special badging and emblems all around the bodywork. The interiors aren’t too heavily changed, with the only major change being a new design for the leather seats.

This limited edition XUV Sports is based on the top-end W8 trim, so it comes loaded with standard equipment such as a six-inch infotainment display with GPS, automatic wipers and headlamps, front, side and curtain airbags, automatic climate control and power wing mirrors to name a few. Additionally, there’s also a rear-view camera on the XUV500 Sportz.
Mahindra XUV500 Sportz limited edition leaked | Car News | SUV/Crossovers | Autocar India

350Z

Core Team
The XUV500 Sportz Edition is now on sale for Rs.13.85 Lakh. Here is the list of updates:

slide01.gif

slide02.jpg

slide03.jpg

slide04.jpg

slide05.jpg

slide06.jpg

slide07.jpg

slide08.jpg

slide09.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Alloy wheels with inserts is looking good.
Do not find the Stickers attractive. Roof rail also looks odd.

How much is this so called sports variant sticker job pricier?
Why no AT tyres in this sports edition to go for?

The only thing I find excellent in this XUV special edition is alloys.Mahindra could have offered same alloys for stock W8.If people are buying W4 or W6,this alloys seems to be a good bet for W4,W6 owners.

Omg, Mahindra, you did a great job. As far as I have read on other thread, you're charging 50k for some stupid stickers which turns out ugly in a few years. Its so value for money. [frustration] [anger]

A quick question -

For normal tarmac use and long rides few times a year with 5-6 people is W4 a good option given the pricing of around 10.5 lacs? The key difference that I saw was steering mounted controls, auto air con and the wiper/light sensors, which seemed costly for a 1.2 lac difference to W6. The W4 seems to have same engine/6 gears and air bags and ABS.

Requirement is 3rd row front facing and hence Storme is not in consideration.

Suggestions and thoughts appreciated.

W8 white is not available, but SPORTZ variant is available with all dealers (Ahmedabad & Bhavnagar) !! Is it Unlimited edition & fewer takers are there??

BTW, sportz variant is only available in one color (exterior - white & interior Black/red) & FWD model.

But it is eye-catcher, I should accept.

Last edited:
W8 white is not available, but SPORTZ variant is available with all dealers (Ahmedabad & Bhavnagar) !! Is it Unlimited edition & fewer takers are there??

BTW, sportz variant is only available in one color (exterior - white & interior Black/red) & FWD model.

But it is eye-catcher, I should accept.
eye-catcher in which sense? For me, it looks ugly but it differs according to person. So, no offense! [:)]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

Mahindra and Mahindra have launched Sports Edition of NG XUV 5OO. This limited edition is available on the range-topping W10 variant and is priced at ₹ 16.5 lakh for the manual and ₹ 17.56 lakh for the automatic versions (ex-showroom, Mumbai).

2017-mahindra-xuv500-sportz-edition.jpeg

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom