Next Generation Bolero Named Mahindra TUV3OO

Re: Exclusive – Mahindra U301 Bolero Replacement MUV Rendered

It looks good.But i don't think it is real

They are replacing the current 2.5 ltr engine with the quanto 1.5 engine and also che and trying foor a sub 4 meter everything looks good accept the design. Hope they work more on the design with this launch they may rock it once again

In fact the front of the stock bolero looks good. Instead, they should have upgraded the remaining looks of the uv.

Re: Mahindra U301 Bolero Replacement MUV Rendered

What is this? Khichdi of Sumo Grande, Force Trax and few others. Yuck. Whoever sketched this was either sleepy or drunk. [lol]
Absolutely correct the specification are looking dashing but the looks are really sucking hope this is a dummy look and not the real

What is this? Khichdi of Sumo Grande, Force Trax and few others. Yuck. Whoever sketched this was either sleepy or drunk. [lol]
Who cares. As long as it's a decent and rugged utility vehicle for rural folks, no one will give a damn for the looks. Priced decently, it'll sell like hot cakes as in the case of Bolero. Only reason Quanto didn't take off is, it's neither urbane nor rural oriented.

I still cannot figure the enormous success of the Bolero visa viz the Sumo. Been in both and the Sumo feels more spscious and comfortable. Whatever the reason i hope new tweakd do not make it loose its charm

Chill people, this only a rendering, and it looks like its not professionally drawn, moreover the speculated Bolero cannot be that long because of the short chassis (excluding bolero plus).

I also think this is a rough sketch..This is their bread and butter product.They will not mess with it.

do you think the designers employed by Mahindra are that pathetic in sketching. I dont think so. The pic is the rendering done by the magazine not the company. This pic is a result of sighting of a camouflaged car.

do you think the designers employed by Mahindra are that pathetic in sketching. I dont think so. The pic is the rendering done by the magazine not the company. This pic is a result of sighting of a camouflaged car.
I know and I think others also know, the rendering is not done by Mahindra, But the magazine designer or editor was he drunk, that he even published that sketch. Looks like paint job done in MS Paint. [lol][lol][lol]

Indian utility vehicle giant Mahindra has begun testing the 2016 U301 Bolero, an all-new MUV based on a new platform.
The new platform will result in the next-generation version of the Bolero retaining a ladder frame chassis, albeit with a lower weight due to hydroforming.
The new MUV is also expected to be more fuel efficient than the outgoing Bolero due to downsized turbo diesel engines and the lower kerb weight.
2016-Mahindra-Bolero-U301-MUV-Spyshot-1.jpg
2016-Mahindra-Bolero-U301-MUV-Spyshot-2.jpg
The all-new model is expected to be launched by the end of next year. Expect the U301 Bolero to be made available in a variety of body shapes and seating configurations, as is the case with the current version. Sub-4 meter versions of the U301 Bolero are on the cards too.
2015 Mahindra Bolero (U301) MUV spied testing in India | Cartoq - Honest Car Advice

Top Bottom