New Ford Fiesta Sedan 2011: Pictures, Review Pg.8 Onwards

Oh so this news is true! My friend said he saw a new Hatch from Ford! I said to him it must be the Figo only!! This is again from Chennai only!! But is it Ford for sure?? I din notice the Ford logo anywhere!!

oh!! This is great news!

Looks clean & neat. I hope it looks better that Figo atleast from rear.

Nice to see Ford's contribution to Hatch crowded market!

Thread Starter #7
Yes, Ford is showing seriouness in India now. If Figo does well, which i beleive will do, this hatch will be positioned as premium hatch to compete i20 and jazz.

Thread Starter #10
It will be pricey.

vicky.in
Ford is looking at price tag of Rs8 lakhs plus for this Fiesta hatchback. The launch of Fiesta small car may happen by end 2010 or early 2011. Whether Ford can sell an expensive small car in India? only time will tell.

No. I don't think Ford are that stupid to commit the same mistake. Instead, IMO, Ford will price the base variant of this Fiesta hatch just a little above the range-topping Figo, i.e around Rs.5.5 lakh ( equal to the Hyundai i20 ). That would be really nice, undercutting the Jazz and the Fabia too. Rest, i think the car looks absolutely smashing, one of the best hatches i have ever seen.

Oh yes this car will be a direct competition to Polo , Fabia , i20 and Jazz!! The competition heats up in the premium segment!

Top Bottom