Suzuki Now Unveils New Generation Swift!

350Z

Core Team
We've had a long discussion on this in old forum. The body design remains same and changes mainly seems to be cosmetic.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Just a facelift. Hope atleast they improve interior plastic quality and build strength. But it'll look more attractive, i think.

350Z

Core Team
Yes, Outer design remains as of current swift but the indicator design and color scheme somewhat resembles to the one on Yaris, I've edited above post and added Swift's tail lamp as well for comparo.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Rather than the exteriors i personally feel the interiors should have been changed!! The current black interiors are dull and boring!!

we might see new dual tone interiors but not sooner, maruti does not plan to roll out all new swift here, its for american and european market, here they would just detune current engines, both petrol and diesel to meet new norms.This new swift might be better in rear seats and boot area which doesnt seems to be from those pictures but they are.Heard MS representative on CNBC confirming this.

350Z

Core Team
Maruti Swift with beige interiors is already available in India, Its badged as "Glam".
Remember, We had discussions on this too?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Maruti Swift with beige interiors is already available in India, Its badged as "Glam".
Remember, We had discussions on this too?

Drive Safe,
350Z

glam edition was an old story which was given in limited numbers, all i am saying is all new swift which might come out, but not in Indian market,overseas.The ones we have spy shots of.

Top Bottom