Man Holds onto BMW for 87 hours.

Thread Starter #1
A sales company in Chengdu recently ran a competition for a BMW 1-Series, the person who held onto the car for the longest would win it. Sounds simple? You would think most people would give up after a couple of hours, but one stalwart held out for an amazing 87 hours.

The competition was run by a realtor who offered the winner a five year right to use the car, meaning it would eventually have to be returned to the company, it wasn’t clear who would be responsible for upkeep and maintenance during that period. After four hours of touching the BMW, competitors were allowed 15 minute breaks for toilet pit stops and to stock up on food, after three days and four nights, one 27 year old man emerged victorious, others had to be carted off by their girlfriends.

How did the winner feel after spending 4 nights and 3 days outside exposed to the elements, wide awake, and without proper nourishment: “My head is spinning, it feels like there are bees flying inside my ears and my hands and feet have no energy.” followed up with “It felt like I had been kidnapped”

winner.jpg

winnBMW-touch-comp6.jpg

winnBMW-touch-comp5.jpg

winnBMW-touch-comp4.jpg

winnBMW-touch-comp3.jpg

winnBMW-touch-comp2.jpg

winnBMW-touch-comp1.jpg

Source: Culture | Man Holds onto BMW 1-Series for 87 Hours to Call it His Own – Except He Cant | China Car Times - China Auto News

one stalwart held out for an amazing 87 hours.

after three days and four nights, one 27 year old man emerged victorious, others had to be carted off by their girlfriends.
The reason why that guy won was probably he didn't have any girlfriend. It has to be coz if one can hold a car for 87 hrs, imagine the situation with GF then. [lol] [;)]

More than the passion for cars, I'm sure he was interested in a free BMW. Seriously, I find such competitions quite meaningless.

Drive Safe,
350Z
+100..I feel the same, such kind of competition, publicity criteria are just meaningless. I would never do that.

Thread Starter #8
The reason why that guy won was probably he didn't have any girlfriend. It has to be coz if one can hold a car for 87 hrs, imagine the situation with GF then. [lol] [;)]
LOL[lol], Now he has a BMW to get a girlfriend would not be a major task.

Top Bottom