Porsche Macan Globally Launched. Sales Begin From April 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
The upcoming Audi Q5-based Porsche Macan SUV has been given what we think to be the most accurate rendering so far, thanks to the intrepid crew over at German mag Autobild. Our Bavarian bros. released a pair of solid renderings not long ago which preview the latest Porsche about to roll off the line and the Range Rover Evoque needs to watch its back.The Macan, expected to debut sometime in 2013, should arrive first as a four-door model and later arrive to show rooms with a two-door version.
If this rendering turns out to be correct,Porsche defiantly has a big winner on there hands.[clap]

Source:
The Upcoming Porsche Macan Has Been Rendered Again

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Re: Porsche Confirms Macan SUV - Audi Q5 Challanger

Macan. Eh? Looking at these renderings, I will not mind picking it over the Evoque if the design will resemble to this rendering. But it will be quite too early to comment about it. Porsche has also released the drawings and a teaser video of this vehicle. Here is it:

The Porsche Macan is coming. - YouTube

Porsche Macan SUV Rendering.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

guys i need only these things in my life- roti, kapda or macan!! [:D]

Thread Starter #5

Now the proper test mules are surfacing on the web.

While the test machine we see here wears some Cayenne camouflage, there's little hiding the small CUV's roof line.

Based on the Audi Q5, the Macan will boast plenty of suspension tweaks by the minds at Porsche to put the crossover more in line with the sports car maker's stable. Likewise, while the Macan will borrow a host of gasoline and diesel powerplants from the Volkswagen parts bin, each one will be tuned for more horsepower than we've seen so far.

There's also some indication that Porsche may lift the hybrid system from the Q5 into the Macan's bones, as well. That means buyers would see a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder coupled to a 44-horsepower electric motor.

Porsche may also look to offer a more athletic three-door version of the Macan later down the line to more effectively compete with the likes of the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque.

Source:
Porsche Macan CUV takes shape

Attachments

The other day at Mumbai airport I saw a orange colour cayane uffffffff amazing is the word . Iam sure the Macan too will be ground breaking if I have the money I might go for it anyday over a q5 ? Btw how reliable are porshe cars in India so far ?

Thread Starter #7

Will be as reliable as the other German three,This product will bring huge volumes for the company especially in countries like our's who are obsessed with the word SUV,but will be priced at a slight premium over the Q5

Will be as reliable as the other German three,This product will bring huge volumes for the company especially in countries like our's who are obsessed with the word SUV,but will be priced at a slight premium over the Q5
You are right but don't you think cayenne couldn't make a strong impression ? I think it's about dealerships too in Mumbai we just have 1 and believe me it dosent give you a feel atall that you are entering a porshe showroom . The best experience I had in luxury brand showroom was jaguar and land rover .
If they make good marketing iam sure people won't mind paying Macan a premium over Audi q5 .

Thread Starter #12

This one look's much better than it's big brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom