Volvo Reveals 1st Official Images of S60

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
The S60 is Volvo’s sedan that will compete with the likes of BMW’s 3-series, Mercedes-Benz’s C-Class and Audi’s A4. A new model will be put on display at the Geneva Motor Show in March next year, and Volvo has released the first official images of the sedan.

Production of the S60 will commence next year at Volvo’s plant in Ghent, Belgium. One of the safety features that Volvo is advertising for the S60 is the automatic pedestrian collision avoidance system, which applies the car’s brakes automatically if a pedestrian is detected in the car’s path. Although it is currently unlikely that the S60 will be sold in India, we do hope that it makes its way here - this is a good-looking car and it will be extremely safe as well, always a good thing, given our road conditions.
Source: Carwale.com

Drive Safe!
350Z

Attachments

Arun

Suspended
Looks good! What about the rear?
What about the pricing? Will this fall in the 3 series range?

ah!
i had posted this before in the old forum!
it does look very good
interiors look good
i'll see if i can find those images again

Thread Starter #4

350Z

Core Team
Arun,
Would post the pics of rear if I get them and Yes, It would compete with the 3 series.

Type-R,
The images are released now and howcome you posted them earlier in old forum?

Drive Safe!
350Z

Looks are stunning & just gives a very solid build at first look.

But it resembles the new E-Class with the split head lamps :)

Thread Starter #10

350Z

Core Team
Volvo has officially revealed the all new S60 Saloon. The car will be launched in India on first quarter of next year. Below are the official pictures of car;

Source: Indian Autos Blog

Drive Safe,
350Z

this one looks mind blowing. i never though a volvo can be hot!

it looks like a jaguar from front, but nevertheless, it will draw attention. now its pointless to buy a S80!

look at the chiseled bumper, the front seats, the headrests, the instrument panel, the dash... everything is super cool.

Thread Starter #12

350Z

Core Team
this one looks mind blowing. i never though a volvo can be hot!it looks like a jaguar from front, but nevertheless, it will draw attention. now its pointless to buy a S80!
Absolutely. Once launched in India, It'll be targetted below S80 and imagine if the new S60 looks so futuristic and advanced, How the new S80 will look like?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes. Its one of the futuristic & best design from the stable of Volvo.

Vovlo will be launching all new 2011 models very soon in India.

Now BMW & Merc will face heat due to its pricing & safety features.

The Merc and the BMW brand names still count for a lot in India, but I suspect the Volvo is going to make some inroads into the numbers of these two stalwarts!!

The S80 looks hot and for once i liked the design of Volvo cars!! Though they cannot make an impact immediately they surely will with cheaper price tag and lots of safety features! But we indians do we really care about safety features??? I don think so!!

Top Bottom