Indian Guy Joins the Design Team of Bentley Motors

Thread Starter #1
Rajesh Kutti has loved cars always, even before he learnt his alphabets. As a young four year old he imagined himself behind the wheels of a Mercedes Benz and wanted to be a driver by profession. Rajesh is now on the design team of some of the most luxurious cars in the world today. Rajesh is currently employed by Bentley Motors, UK and designs cars like Mulsanne, Continental GT or other such fancy cars. He is also one of the few people on this planet who is working on the design team of a train which will be used at London Olympics 2012.

An internship at TAFE was the turning point of Kutti's career where he learnt about designing. Finally a degree from Coventry Institute in London has now seen Rajesh based in Crewe, UK where he is one of the few successful car designers from India. Source: Rushlane

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Re: Indian Boy in Design Team of Bentley

Earlier it was DSK ISD of Pune which was in news for their internship program with Ferrari and now this. Such news always makes me happy and provides a sense of pride that Indian talent is being recognized and budding on an international map. Kudos, Rajesh. Best of luck for future.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: An Indian Joins the Design Team of Bentley Motors

Oh man, that's great. I used to be a great passionate of cars and its designs. My childhood ambition was to become a car stylish. but due to certain circumstances ended up as an Earth scientist where nothing to do with designs or cars. Still now I am keeping my passion of designing at the core of my heart and will join some institutes once I' get a break. But again, when ever I think more, feels like..stay there where I am. Daily at least 50 times peeping into websites for updates on automobiles. Anyway, nothing more..Wishing all the great things to you buddy. Hope one day we'll see you as one of the greatest car designers ever.

Top Bottom