Suzuki's New Compact Concept SUV is Vitara Brezza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
The SUV could act as the successor to the famous Jimny/Gypsy as the grille is reminiscent of the current model.Leveraging on the Gypsy’s reliability and cult status is the best possible move Maruti can make with the production version. The product will be ready by Auto Expo 2014.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Re: Maruti Suzuki Teases New SUV Concept

Design cues remind me of Suzuki Kizashi concept. This might be a Jimny successor indeed. Let us wait and watch.

suzuki_kizashi_concept_passenger_front_profile.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5

Attachments

guys if you ask me its downright ugly from teasers! isnt suzuki paying enough to design department?? [pig]

Maruti Suzki XAalpha mini concept SUV is unveiled! [:)]

Pic courtesy- oncars.in

Attachments

I want to watch AutoExpo 2012 live on Internet.any sites showing it live?I am at work [cry]

Last edited:

I got a ticket from Mahindra but no way to go., train is not available and flight not affordable for me :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #10

Some pictures.
Looks very impressive.But this is a concept model.According to the Maruti, customer response depends on whether it will go to production – this is made in the studio and still working on details – 5 MSIL designers – worked for 9 months with Suzuki in Japan to design it.
Concept is 4m long, 1.9m wide and 1.6m tall with a wheelbase of 2.5m.
Source:IAB

Attachments

Those huge fenders, wheel wells fitted with overgrown wheels look stunning. Evoque-ish side profile is too good. I love the styling on this product. But this one is a concept as marked out, it needs to see the daylight which means it will go a lot of changes to meet 'Indian' customer expectations.

If taken out in the same form, I would not mind owning one. Pricing is another area where Maruti needs to play it cautiously. They can not, just can not burn their hands by pricing it on the same lines as Kizashi.

Any which way, personalised UV's is the way to go for makers now. Call it organic growth. Reasonably priced sedans is teeming already and I don't think you can bring a totally different product in those price points.

Good design except for those front grill,the tires absolutely is of Butch style.

Thread Starter #13

SX4 Sport which is a crossover spin off from the popular sedan. The SX4 Sport is marketed as a must have car for the adventure lover. It is has a higher ground clearance than the sedan along with roof rails
IAB

Attachments

Somehow i find a touch of Audi influence in the front face of the SUV! Looks very modern indeed , let's wait and watch how this develops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom