Citroën GT Spotted on Roads in Berlin

Thread Starter #1
I want everyone to watch these pics so i created this thread. Check out the stunning Citoren GT Concept spotted ON ROAD in Berlin By Selim Bach Terzi.

The car is a collaboration between the French automaker Citroën and the Japanese racing simulation developer Polyphony Digital. 6 cars are said to be built. The GT by Citroën concept car was specially created, designed and produced for the video game Gran Turismo 5 and was included through download in its latest version Gran Turismo 5: Prologue. Its designer came up with the project and sold it to both Polyphony Digital and Citroën.

The car in the game features a fuel cell powering four electric motors delivering 780 bhp (582 kW; 791 PS), however the real car has a V8 petrol engine.The car's weight is 1,400 kg (3,086 lb).

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Re: Citoren GT Spotted on road in Berlin

Well, I would not call this a car, but a future supercar. Citroen GT5 is indeed a definite looker. Just watch the humungous road presence and aggressive styling this machine has. Enough to leave someone stunned when looked in person. Somewhat comparable to BMW EfficientDynamics (Look-wise).

bmw-vision3.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Re: Citoren GT Spotted on road in Berlin

If i am right this is the car which comes in Transformers Dark of the moon movie!

Top Bottom